Chapter 2

(y/n)crosses his arms and leans back on the wall

(y/n):Where are we moving?

Cinder:We're having the white fang move to the south east just outside thecity.

(y/n):Ok... I'll get the bullhead ready... (y/n) starts to walk out whencinder stops him

Cinder:Actually, you're coming with me, Emerald and Mercury to pose asstudents from Haven, to compete in the tournament.

(y/n):You think that's a good idea? I'm not the most... discreet kind ofguy.

Cinder:Well you are now, We leave in a few minutes. Get ready, and no mask.

-Timeskip-

(y/n)walks down a hall with the others in the Haven academy uniform when agirl dressed in black and red runs out of a dorm and bumps intoemerald falling onto her butt.

Girl:oh sorry!

Emerald:it's ok, just watch where your going.

Girl:oh are you guys here for the festival?

Cinder:yes, were going to be competing in the tournament.

Girl:Oh cool, well if your in from Haven you in the wrong building.

Mercury:I guess we just got a little turned around.

Girl:That's okay, your building is south... east! From here.

Cinder:Thanks, for the directions.

Cinder,mercury, emerald walk away slowly

Girl:No problem and welcome to Beacon!

(y/n)walks up to her

(y/n):Thanks for the help... um...

Ruby:My names Ruby. Leader of team rwby.

(y/n):cute name. Well i'm (y/n), I hope to see you and your team around.

(y/n)starts to walk away and as he does the rest of team rwby come out andlook at him as he walks.

Weiss:who was that?

Ruby:His name was (y/n). A students from Haven competing in thetournament. He and his team got lost.

Yang:He sounded smoking hot.

Weiss:Really yang?