Chapter 6

~James POV~

I opened the front door and let Katie walk in. Damn, she looked incredible. What I'd do to get her in bed with me! I mean.. I do want to get in bed with her, but I wanna do more than that! I'm a gentleman, I treat woman with respect but EVERYONE thinks about getting in bed with people sometimes.. Right?

"James.. Your house.. It's amazing! I'd love to live here!" She said, smiling, her smile lit up her face. It was beautiful. "Thanks.. Hehe.. Um, I'll go get dinner sorted.." I replied, she nodded her head and sat on the couch. I'd prepared pasta bolangase. Well, lingueni anyway.. I hope she likes it! I'm not that good at cooking. I mixed the bolangase and lingueni together as I'd already cooked them and placed them in a bowl, I turned all the light off and lit candles around the house. I then took the plates to Katie. The candle lit house made her stand-out so much.. Stunning. I placed a plate in front of her. "I hope you like it.. Katie," I smiled at her and dug in.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It was about an hour later and me and Katie were laid on top of each other.. Cuddling. Not 'it'. Pfft, no where near 'it'. "James.. I think.. I love you.." Katie burted out. What? She loves me? Oh..My...God.. "I think.. I love you too..." I replied, we both blushed as we glanced at each other. I saw love and fire in her eyes. I wanted her more than ever now. "James.. Can we-.. Nevermind." She almost asked. "What is it, Katie? You can ask me." I smiled at her, "Well.. Can we.. You know.. Make love..? I know it's a first date but I just wanted to know.." She replied. I nodded. She smiled at me "I'll meet you upstairs then," She said and went to get ready. 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

~Katie's POV~

I sat on his bed, watching James undress, he looked amazing underneath all the layers of clothes he wears. I blushed as he looked towards me and came over to me, I laid down quickly and we started kissing gently, soon we started using our tongues. I could feel him getting harder by the minute. He sat up quickly and laid ontop of me again, but in a different position. He gently slid himself inside of me. He was big.. Like seriously.. Big! It felt amazing. He slid in and out of me faster and harder. "Harder.." I panted, it felt incredible. He was so deep inside of me.. After a couple of minutes of sex I felt myself reaching climax. "J-James.. I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as he fucked me harder. "I'm almost there, wait for me, Katie," He replied, I could feel his body tensing up as he released his liquids, the feel of his cum inside of me made me reach my climax and I came around his huge length.

He pulled out and laid next to me, we were both exhausted. "I really love you, James," I said to him, smiling. "I really love you too, Katie," He replied smiling.

We both got a shower and cuddled each other the rest of the night. We fell alseep in each other's arms.