Chapter 5

"Oh god, Jayni, what should I wear?!" You asked Jayni as you stood in your underwear in front of a mirror. It was 45 minutes til' James was picking you up.

"Just dress casually. You'll be fine," Jayni reasured you. Quickly grabbing a pair of dark purple skinnie jeans this time and a Pierce The Veil tight-fitting t-shirt you shoved them on and your black converse.

"Do you think I look okay?" You asked, concerned. "You look fine, hun. It'll be okay, trust me," she said with a reassuring smile.

~James POV~

Why do I worry sooo much?! I thought to myself. My first date in months and I'm sweating like a pig! Boy, she was beautiful though. You pulled up outside of Katie's house, beeped once.. Twice. And quickly sprayed deoderant on.

The door opened and in got Katie. She was wearing dark purple skinnies with a PTV t-shirt. Tight-fitting too. All the better to show off her nice curvy figure. Okay, she was a bit chubby but who cares? Her weight does NOT concern her beauty!

"Hey, georgous," I said, trying to make conversation. "Hi," she replied nervously. Her cheeks were rosy red. Why would she be nervous when she loojs amazing and has a perfect personality? I should be the nervous one. I smiled at her and she amiled back as I drove her back to my place.

----------A/N----------

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I start school tomorrow - Year 9. Ugh help.

I was gonna put some dirty bits this chapter but It's almost 11'o' clock at night and I have a 6;00am wake up so that's a no no. Sorry! Next chapter will be dirty, PROMISE!

That's all :)

~Kates xox