am

it was the second day of our meeting. this time, it took a bit of time for him to get ready, as he was constantly surrounded with the stylists. i couldn't help myself from staring at him. the way his eyes lighted up as he talked and the way his plump, pink lips moved as he smiled or laughed.

i liked his laugh, it was agile and melodious.

he soon caught me staring at him, which was really awkward, considering that my cheeks heated up because of it. his smile faltered a bit, but he waved at me, which made me clear my throat and turn away from him.

i wasn't a very social person.

again, i found myself amazed by the way he owned each photo that was taken. the way he became cute and then suddenly turned sexy. the eyeliner and makeup accentuated his features more than ever and i found myself getting lost in his eyes.

"alright, that's a wrap! take five!" the boss said, and i sighed in relief. i had twenty pictures in total, but i gave the boss only twelve. i'd never done anything like this before, since the other models weren't worth my time.

his manager smiled at him. "good job, jimin. great, as always."

jimin, i repeated his name in my mind over and over again until it was like a broken record.