°Gym Class°

((ah yes, yet another hs au. also, since summer is coming up expect some summer-themed ones fairly soon, after i write all my other ideas i've been procrastinating :D))

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
After Midnight - blink-182

You and your friends always hung out on the school bleachers during gym, preferring that over guys treating PE like the Olympics. You never noticed how the captain of the soccer team, Mark Fischbach, was always trying to get your attention. Until one day he decided to kick the ball near you, just to see your eyes for a split second. Instead it came sailing into the back of your head, causing you to scream out and find who did it. When your head whipped around, his teammates were all pointing fingers at him.

"Fuck you." You flipped him off, already clutching your head with your other hand.

"Y/N!" The gym teacher scolded you. "Go to the clinic, now!"

You bitterly walked off the bleachers as the coach then said. "Fischbach! You go with her, make sure you didn't give her a concussion."

Mark then rushed to keep up with you as you sped away from him. "I'm so sorry Y/N!" He apologized as you two walked through the halls.

"You don't need to keep walking with me!" You whipped around to seethe at him, still holding your head. "Just go back and tell the coach I'm fine, maybe you can finish up the last ten minutes of game!"

"I want to stay with you!"

"Why?" You asked you entered the infirmary and the nurse handed you a bag of ice.

"Because I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to get your attention."

"If you wanted good attention, then maybe you shouldn't have kicked a ball at my head!" Pressing the bag of ice to the lump, you flinched and pulled it away.

Mark took it out of your hand and gently applied it to the bump on your head. "Yeah, that wasn't the best planning on my part."

"Maybe next time you want to talk to me, just say 'hi' or something like that."

"Hi." He smiled sheepishly. After a pause he said, "Do you wanna go get something to eat after school?"

"Don't you have practice?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Coach won't care if I miss one to take care of an injured classmate."

You smiled at the boy, and hopped off the seat. "Then I'll see you after school." Then the bell rang, signalling for the students to move onto next period. "You should probably go change out of those clothes before fifth. I hear you have Mr. Giarza, he will not let you within ten feet of his door smelling like this."

"Right." Mark pushed the door open. "See you later, Y/N!"

"Bye Mark!"

((short bc i'm writing this ten minutes before i go out for the day sorry abt the length))