°Brother's Best Friend/Highschool AU°

hello, i'm submitting this imagine for a contest that cluelesseptiplier is hosting. thank you!

((the entire pic above is just gold honestly))

((also this is not a continuation of my high school au previously, nor is it a continuation of Matt's Sister, just an fyi!!))

You always had a good relationship with your older brother, Wade. Sure, he was a junior (~16) and you were a sophomore (~15), but that just meant that he had to drive you to school. Your favorite part of the school day was before and after, when he'd also drive his friends Bob and Mark home.

Since you were his little sister, you had to sit in the back, and Bob typically got shotgun, so you got to sit in the back of Wade's small sedan with Mark. And you genuinely enjoyed it. Not only was he a funny guy, but he wasn't too bad to look at. Your brother could never know about your little crush though, or you'd surely die.

The day was a Friday when Wade announced his friends were coming over and you were to stay away from the five of them the entire night. You shrugged at his request, it being the usual for a night like this. He loved you, but seemed to be embarrassed by you around his older friends.

Wade was upstairs when the doorbell rang, so you ran to get it. On the other side was his girlfriend Molly. "Hey!" You greeted her excitedly, you were actually pretty good friends with her as well.

"Hey Y/N!" She hugged you once she had stepped inside.

It seems that as soon as you had closed the door, someone knocked on it. This time Bob and Mady were behind it, both saying hello. Opening it again, you were met with a stunning sight. Mark with his hair touseled and his shirt half-buttoned.

"Hi?" You said questioningly as he fiddled with the buttons on his red flannel, desperately trying to fix them.

He gave you a heart-melting sheepish smile. "Hey, I realized I missed a button like halfway up the walkway."

"You still don't have it." You shook your head, gesturing him inside. "Here, let me get it."

You paused for a moment after you had finished, aware of how close Mark was to you. Someone cleared their throat from behind you. Wade had come down the stairs.

"Hey man," Mark left your side to go shake your brother's hand.

"You still got that crush?" Molly whispered to you.

"Shut up!" You hissed back, the guys only a few feet away.

"So how are you, Y/N?" She said much louder, covering for her last question.

"I'm good, I got the regular order to be quiet and pretend that I don't exist, of course."

Molly rolled her eyes and Mark made a noise of displeasure. "Why won't you let your sister hang out with us?"

"Don't you have homework, Y/N?" Wade politely asked you.

"Nope. Finished it in class." You replied with the same fake sugar.