Happily Ever After

The 7D were all quietly eating their supper when Grumpy burst through the door, jumping and hopping around.  "Guys!  Guys!  You're never gonna believe this!", he barked.  "Its M'gann!  She's alive!"  The other dwarves jumped out of their tiny chair and gaped at their brother in amazement.  "But-But-But...how?!"  "True Love's Kiss broke the curse!", Grumpy cried.  "Cheesy, but effective."

The 7D, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom and all of the animals came running out to see M'gann, alive and well, sitting atop Conner's motorcycle.  "Hello, everyone!"  Immediately, everyone flocked to her, cheering and hugging her, constantly saying how glad they were that she was okay.  "Thanks, guys.", she said.  "I have to go home with Conner and the others now.  But I promise, I'll email often, I'll call everyday, and I'll visit all the time."

She took Doc's cap off and kissed his forehead.  "Goodbye, Doc."  She moved onto Happy, taking his cap off and kissing him.  "Goodbye, Happy."  Three more stepped forward for their goodbye kisses.  "Goodbye, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful."  Dopey stepped forward, wiggling his ears.  "Goodbye, Dopey.  You sweet little D."  At last, Grumpy hobbled over, blushing red, a real, genuine smile on his face.  M'gann leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.  "Goodbye, Grumpy.  I love you."

She waved goodbye as Conner sped away on his cycle with her sitting in the back, clinging onto him for dear life.  At last, they came to the end of a cliff, where one could get the most gorgeous view of Mount Justice.  M'gann found herself close to tears.  "Its even more beautiful than I remembered.", she whispered.  Conner looked over his shoulder at her, smiling.  "I know."  They locked eyes, both pairs filled with love and hope for the future.  "Let's go home."

And they did.  Soon, they were invited to Biayla to celebrate Queen Bee's demise and thus, the newly-found freedom of her suffering subjects.  They dissolved the country and joined their land with Quarac's, gladly putting themselves under a democratic society.  As for Conner and M'gann, needless to say, he never took her for granted again. He made sure that she knew how much he loved and adored her every single day for the rest of their lives.

And so, everyone lived happily ever after.

The End