last breath | 6

"Kalani pick up the pace! Just because its raining doesn't mean you have to drive at the pace of a fucking snail!" Brynn growled.

Kalani knew what was occurring, she was being tossed to the side. Mackenzie had come along and seemed to be of more value to Brynn than Kalani ever was. Kalani's rage grew every time Brynn opened her mouth, she had considered swerving and crashing the car multiple times already.

"Is that it?" Kalani questioned.

"Yep." Maddie replied as Kalani parked the car in the lot.

"Alright bitches listen up," all eyes were now on Brynn, "Do we all remember the plan?" Everybody began to nod.

"Okay then let's do this!" Brynn put on her hoodie and mask, in case anyone decided to pay the girls a surprise visit. The others followed Brynn's actions like sheep. The girls leaped from the vehicle and entered the large building.

They tip toed into the grounds, peering out at the pool from behind a wall. Mackenzie turned her head to get the "okay" signal from Brynn, earning a nod Mackenzie made her way to the control panel behind the building.

She crept up and opened the metal box, there was a large switch labelled 'lights' Mackenzie grabbed ahold of the lever and pulled it down. All the lights switched off immediately, Kendall let out a high pitched squeal.

The plan had begun.

"WHO'S THERE?" Kendall screamed.

Brynn smiled in the darkness. After waiting for her eyes to adjust, she examined a panicking Kendall. Brynn didn't understand why she was still in the water and was not trying to find a way out. idiot. Brynn thought

Although it only made Brynn's job easier. She ran straight for the pool and jumped on top of Kendall from behind. Brynn began to push Kendall under the water as she Kendall struggled relentlessly. Brynn couldn't do this on her own. She looked up to the others with pleading eyes, they stood still. All except Mackenzie.

Mackenzie saw her best friend was in trouble and immediately reacted. She rushed into the water and began helping Brynn murder Kendall.

After a minute Kendall gave up. The resisting came to a close. The reactions to what they had just done were polar opposite. Brynn began to laugh hysterically, while on the other hand, Mackenzie cried.

With Kendall floating lifelessly in between the two best friends, they locked eyes and both expressions faded into the same, fear.

"Guys let's get the fuck out of here!" Maddie screeched.

Not another word was said as the five best friends ran away from the unbelievably disturbing crime they had just committed.

"I can't believe we actually just did that! I'm buzzing!" Nia laughed.

"Okay bitch, you did fucking jack shit for starters, and you aren't british so shut the fuck up." Brynn spat.

Nia didn't reply to Brynn's harsh statement, she only twisted her face. Mackenzie knew what was behind that front.

Mackenzie was in shock. She had just ended someones life. That girl will never be able to see her family ever again. Never be able to kiss her awful mother goodnight, never be able to yell at her older sister. She will never be a bitch again, she will never be anything again.

"Mackenzie lighten up, we did what needed to be done." Brynn read Mackenzie's mind. If Mackenzie wasn't in a state of shock, it would probably worry her.

"I'm fine." Mackenzie replied blankly.

"Good because we're going shopping tomorrow." Brynn smiled before pulling out a small mirror and dabbing at the corners of her mouth; adjusting her crimson red lipstick.

How could Brynn commit such a vile act and then continue on with life as if nothing ever occurred to begin with. Mackenzie was dumbfounded. Who is this girl? Who is her best friend? Nothing felt right to her, maybe this was only a natural reaction to murder.

"Krispy Kreme anyone?" Kalani snickered.

"Can we please just go home, I feel sick." Maddie answered.

"Fine. You are all so boring." Kalani sighed.

Maddie didn't care how 'boring' she was acting, she couldn't be around these people any longer. Her head was spinning and her heart was racing.

Maddie's heart skipped a beat as her pocket vibrated. Any sudden movement or noise could scare Maddie at this point. She pulled out her phone which was lit up by a text message from 'unknown'.

'Oh madison, it's only just the beginning.'

-
one bitch may be dead but y'all another bitch has arisen.
-mj ;)