candle on the track | 1

It was after school hours in the room above the theatre, Brynn sat in a large velvet red chair glancing at the seven girls she had gathered. She flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder before standing up and smoothing her dress over. "Kendall K must go down! She is poisonous to the school system and let's face it, she's a brat." Brynn paused for effect, "We have to do something about this now. Maddie, Kenz, Lani, Nia, Jojo, Brooke, Paige, you in?" Brynn was extremely confident.

The Hyland sisters stood up and Brooke began to speak. "Look I hate candle as much as the next bitch but I want to get into Yale, something like this could ruin my reputation forever, sorry Rumfallo." Paige being the sheep she is, followed Brooke out of the room.

"So I guess it's just the six of us." Brynn began to speak as Jojo stood up.

"Yeah sorry B I can't do this." Jojo then jetted out of the room.

"And then there were five, anyone else want to leave? Last chance." Brynn was slightly annoyed now. Luckily for her sake, no one else moved. " Right okay good. I thought we could start with an exercise, how about we all say why we hate Kendall K." Brynn was quite eager to hear answers from the girls.

"I'll start." Madison Ziegler spoke clearly, "I actually used to be friends her, back in grade school. We were best friends until she started to compete with me, in everything we did. Wether it be in P.E or in our pop quiz, she always had to be better, granted she never was. But it was still enough for me to disown the bitch." Maddie finished smiling at her miniature speech before sinking back into her beanbag.

"She stole my solo!" Nia almost screamed.

"She what?" Mackenzie laughed.

"It was the year seven musical, I had been cast as the lead in princess and the frog. Kendall wanted my part, it had a huge solo, or as Miss Miller would say a "yuge" solo." The others began to laugh at the incredibly accurate impression of the director of performing arts. "Although I'm not sure if she or her mother, Jill wanted it more, she freaking bought Miss Miller a bench like what the fuck? Anyways in the end I was replaced by the tone deaf Kendall K." Nia sighed in memory of her big dream being stolen from underneath her.

"Speaking of tone deaf, did anyone here her new song?" Mackenzie yelled, it was clear she was trying to hold in her laughter.

"Ooo let me! Let me!" Kalani Hilliker rose from her beanbag and gave the girls a solute. "It's Candle on the track!" She imitated Kendall perfectly as the room was now filled with laughter.

Brynn smirked, as the girls couldn't control their laughter at the girl, she knew she'd made the right decision, Kendall would no longer stand in Brynn's way, Brynn will be the most popular and well-liked girl to ever walk these halls.

"Okay now it's my turn, I've never told anyone this so here it goes I guess." Mackenzie began. "When my sister was best friends with Kendall she would always come into my room... If Maddie was in the shower or doing something she would just waltz on in. She would bully me, straight up name calling, once she even attacked me with her shoe, she's crazy." Mackenzie sighed.

"I can't believe I ever let that bitch into our home." Maddie was even more unimpressed after hearing what Kendall had done to her younger sister.

"Kalani? Do you have anything to say? Apart from Kendall being on the track?" Brynn smiled at her best friend.

"Well she's a bitch." Kalani stated the obvious, "You're my best friend and she's always glaring at us, I just generally hate her Brynn."