#11 Mood Swings

LIAM:

"What have you got there Sweetheart?" Liam asked walking into the living room. You looked up from the box on the coffee table in front of you. "My mum send over this box of things from when I was a baby," you replied excitedly, "Come have a look." Liam smiled excitedly and sat beside you. As you pulled things out of the box, you happily explained the importance. "I used to love this doll. I would carry her around everywhere with me," you said, playing with the soft fabric of the rag doll. Liam watched you admiring the doll, smiling to himself. "If we have a little girl, maybe she could have it and love it as much as you did," he said. Your eyes filled with tears as you imagined a little girl playing with your rag doll. Liam noticed your change in mood. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry. She doesn't have to have it. And we may have a boy, so don't worry," he rumbled, feeling terrible that he made you cry. You shook your head and looked at him. "I love that idea. I would love our daughter to have it," you sniffed, "I'm sorry. It's these pregnancy hormones, I can't control my emotions." Liam smiled sympathy and pulled you into a hug, "I know. I still love you."

LOUIS:

"Lou, that tickles," you giggled, as Louis placed kisses along your jaw, his wet hair tickling your neck and cheek. "I have to get a shower," you said. He chuckled and kissed your lips, before getting some clothes out of the wardrobe. You smiled watching him go through the wardrobe in just his boxes. "I thought you were getting a shower," he joked, not looking at you but knowing you were watching him. You blushed and rushed off to the bathroom. As soon as you walked into the bathroom, your smile faded and anger took over you. "LOUIS," you yelled, getting angrier as you bent down and picked up his clothes. Louis appeared at the door within seconds, "what's wrong?" he panicked. You looked up glaring at him. "Can't you pick up your clothes? We have a laundry basket here for a reason," you scold, letting out a frustrated groan. "I'm sorry love. Here let me do it," he said kneeling beside you and taking his clothes from your hands. "I won't do it again, I promise." You nodded, watching him clean up the bathroom. "I'm sorry," you whispered. He shook his head, "Already forgiven. Now get shower before we're late." 

NIALL:

"I completely forgot about that," Harry laughed. You sat around your living room with the boys remembering their world tours. "And remember the time Y/N came to visit," Louis added, "she arrived at the wrong hotel and Niall spent half the day looking for her." The boys started laughing again. You felt your cheeks redden; first out of embarrassment then turned into anger. "But Niall was so happy when-" Zayn continued, before you cut him off. "Stop," you said loudly, "I don't want to talk about it. Plus it's really not that funny." The boys froze at your sudden outburst. "It's a funny story, we always get a laugh out of it," Louis explained. You quickly stood up and walked out the room. "I said I didn't want to talk about it," you yelled, tears in your voice. The boys looked at Niall who was already coming after you. "Hey Princess," he whispered, walking up to you, "they didn't mean to make you angry or upset." You nodded, burying your face in his chest. "And I'm sorry," he kissed your head. "No I'm sorry. It's these crazy mood swings. I don't know how to control them," you mumbled. He gently rubbed your back, "I know you can't help it."

HARRY:

"Good Morning Baby" Harry said in his raspy morning voice. You groaned, squeezing your eyes closed. "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked, wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling his face into your neck. He placed light kisses on your neck and along our jaw. "Stop," you demanded, pushing him away. "Ouch, did I do something wrong?" he said in a confused tone. "Just stop touching me," you said getting quite annoyed. He obviously didn't realise how you were feeling and continued to touch you. He kissed your forehead and started to tickle your sides. "Harry, I said stop touching me." His smile dropped as he realised what he had done. "I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast," he spoke softly. He seen that you were getting frustrated at him but knew that you were properly just in one of your moods again. After about 15 minutes, you walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hello," you said simply, less annoyed than before. "Hey baby, I'm sorry of being so tou-" you cut him off with a kiss, "It wasn't you, it was me and my crazy moods that I can't control." He rubbed your stomach and smiled, "I know it's hard, but it will all be worth it."

ZAYN:

"Why did that happen?" you whispered, "why did she die Z?" you continued, looking at Zayn. He frowned when he saw your eyes filling with tears. "Babygirl, it's just a movie," he said, placing a piece of hair behind your ear. You looked back at the movie playing on the tv and the tears ran down your cheeks. "Come here love," he said softly, opening his arms. You snuggled into his chest, feeling the warmth from his hoodie. "You smell good," you sniffed. He smiled slightly and ran his hand up and down your arm. You stopped watching the movie and watched Zayn instead. He looked down at you, kissing your forehead. "That tickles," you giggled, "I like it when you haven't shaved for a few days," you whispered, running your finger along his jaw. He smiled; even if you were having sudden mood changes, at this moment you were happy and he didn't want anything to ruin it. "How about we take a little nap?" he suggested, "then we can get some dinner?" You nodded and laid down against him again. He rested his hand on your stomach, drawing lazy patterns over your top. "At least you're not angry like yesterday," he said under his breath.