Catching me from darkness

Start from the beginning

Tears kept coming , and the feelings just kept going . " When I saw him after five years , I figured he'd still love me and want to get married . But he doesn't , and it's all cause of me . All I've been doing is hurting him , everything I do hurts him and it upsets him . I'm afraid I'm making him pull away from me , I don't want him to leave me . " I cried again . Ryan put his arms around me again , and I hugged him .

He kissed me on the head , and he rubbed my back .
" It's okay , everything is gonna be alright . He doesn't hate you , I'll talk to him . " he said . I clung unto ryan until free period was over , ryan told me not to say anything to rui and sean about what happened . Everything would be explained after we all got home , of course I would be in my room when things were explained .

          * Schools out ; At home *

  Everyone got out of the limo , and ryan carried me . Once we got in the house , we saw reji . Reji looked at me , and he was suprised . " Don't worry , I already took care of her . I bandaged her up . " ryan said . Reji sighed with relief . " Thank you ryan , but I'd like to take a look at her after we all talk . Ryan you can come with when I look at her , besides she'll probably want you with her . " he said .

I layed my head on ryan's shoulder , and I just looked at him . " Everyone except for kristin I want you in the livingroom , I'd like to talk to you all . Ryan take her up to her room so she can get dressed out of those damp clothes , then come downstairs to explain . " reji said . So ryan carried me upstairs , and took me to my room . Once we got in there he sat me on my bed , and he looked at me .
He helped me take off my jacket , shoes and socks . He took out my braid and then looked at me again .

" Feeling better? " he asked . "  A little bit , and thanks for taking care of me when I was hurt . " I said . " Your welcome , I'm always here to help . " he said . I looked at him , and he was slightly smiling . " Don't worry kristin , things will get better . And until things are figured out , you can always count on me . I'll always be here for you . " he said . I smiled at him . He bent down and kissed me on the forehead , and then he left downstairs for the livingroom . At least I have someone looking out for me until me and zack can figure things .

I got up slowly on my own , and I went to my dresser . I grabbed a black mini skirt , whitish pink tanktop , and a new dry pair of bra and panties . I changed out of my wet uniform clothes and put on the dry stuff . I grabbed a towel from the other side of the room and towel dried my damp hair , after doing that I brushed it and then went to go lay down on my bed .

I heard yelling from downstairs , probably ryan and zack . I bet rui was just sitting on the couch enjoying the two go at each other , I bet sean was listening to his music , zeke was playing with his stuffed bunny and reji was running a hand through his hair sighing .

I curled up into a ball , and I waited . Eventually the yelling stopped , and then reji was talking again . After a couple of more minutes , there was a knock at my door . " Come in . " I said .
Ryan and reji came in , ryan closed the door . I saw that reji had a first aid kit in his left hand . Reji and ryan walked over to me , but I couldn't sit up . Ryan helped me sit up , and he sat next to me on my bed . " How you feeling kristin? " reji asked . " Not too bad , but it hurts though . " I said .

I looked to ryan , and he looked at me . " Ryan can I hold your hand please? " I asked . He smiled and gently took my hand in his , he inertwined our fingers together . First reji gently took off the bandage off my cheek , and he looked at it . He ran his fingertips over it and i flinched .
" Doesn't seem like a deep would , just like a light scrape . But I recommend that you put numbing medicine and redo the bandages every morning and night until it heals up . Ryan can help you with that if you'd like . " he said .

I looked at ryan , and he looked at me . " I'll help her . " ryan said . I smiled at him , and he smiled back . " And kristin if your not busy , ryan would like to tell you something important . " reji said . " Okay . " I said . Reji puts on numbing medicine on my cheek and then puts a band - aid patch on it . " Reji you need to look at her stomach , it's bruised pretty bad . " ryan said .
Reji nodded and then looked at me .
" Kristin , can I look at it? I just need to lift your shirt up a little bit to see it . " reji said . " Sure . " I said . So he lifted my tanktop up a bit from the bottom , and ryan held it for him . Reji undid the bandages around it , and looked at it .

He ran his fingers across it , and I flinched again . Ryan kept holding my hand , and I smiled through the pain .
" Kristin I'm gonna add a little pressure with my fingers to see how deep it is , so just try to kick me or anything . " he said . " Okay . " I said .
Ryan told me to look at him , and I did . " Just squeeze my hand if it hurts too much okay , and just look at me . " ryan said . I nodded . Reji counted to three , and then he pushed his finger on it . I hissed with pain , and I squeezed ryan's hand like he said I could . I closed my eyes . " Hey don't close your eyes , look at me kristin . Look at me . " ryan said . I slowly opened my eyes , but I felt like closing them again . 

I looked at ryan like he said to , and he smiled . I gasped when reji pushed his finger on a spot on the bruise , and tears started to well up in my eyes .
" It's okay kristin , it's okay your fine . Your okay , just keep looking at me . Just look at me , try to keep those tears in . " ryan said . I squeezed ryan's hand more , but he didn't say anything about it . Reji pushed his finger a little harder , and tears started it fall . Reji pulled his finger off , and he looked at me .

" Okay , it seems like a deep bruise . I recommend you do the same thing to it like your cheek . It's gonna be hard to get to sit up or get up , but we're all gonna be here to help . And the boys should help you at school , I don't want you going around the school on your own . So either ryan , rui or sean will look after you after class . But I highly recommend ryan look after you . " reji said . So reji put numbing medicine on the bruise and then redid the bandages . After he left , it was just me and ryan .