7th period - Language arts

Well , good thing I have the guys in my classes . The lady looked at ryan , and she typed a few things on her computer . " And what's your name? " she asked ryan . " Ryan D'Angelo . " ryan said . The lady got a good look at ryan , and then she went to her computer . " Let's see here , I've got other d'angelo's but I don't see yours . " she said .

  " Those are my brothers , I'm after rui d'angelo . " he said . The lady looked at the computer screen closely , and then she smiled . " There you are , so your wanting to change your seventh period class to science from language arts? " she asked . " Yes ma'am I am . " he said . " Okay , I'll get that done and I'll tell mr.moix that you switching classes . " she said .
" Thank you . " ryan said . " Your welcome . " she said . Me and ryan walked out of the office , and I smiled .
So me and ryan went to social studies , once we got in I sat next to ryan . Everyone in the class was looking at me , and I felt so weird . After a few minutes passed the bell rang , and the teacher came to the front of the room . " Okay class , before I say anything about what we're gonna do today .
I'd like out new student to come up to the board and announce herself . " she said .

Ryan chuckles and I get up , and I walk to the front of the room .
" Hi everyone my name is kristin ashford , I'm seventeen years old , and for some important reason that my father had to go , I'm going to be living with the d'angelo's until he comes back . " I said happily .

All the girls gasped , and all the guys except for ryan looked at me with smirking eyes . Ryan slouched back down in his seat and tried pretending to hide . I read his expression easily .
" I don't know this women . " is what his facing is saying . I laughed to myself as I watched ryan suffer the girls famgirling eyes on him . Okay , it looks like today is gonna be exciting first day for me .

             * Hours later *

I was in the hallway putting stuff away in my locker , turns out locker is in the middle to ryan and sean's . That's cool! This is my free period , ryan has it with me too . But I can't seem to find him , he told me to meet him the home ech room cause nobody was using it for today or tomorrow .
But I just can't seem to find it , I told him I'd meet him there as soon as I put my stuff up . Today has been kinda fun and very suprising .  Every girl has been asking me about ryan and the others , but I haven't said anything .

Zack's been glaring at ryan a lot today , and sometimes at me . I'm like seriously? You need to calm down dude . Sean told me to just ignore him , and that he'll loose up soon . But I don't know about soon . All the school guys have been looking at me , some have been looking at me inappropriately , and a few have been trying to lift up my skirt . But ryan , rui , and sean have been telling them off for me . I've been fake smiling a bit when rui or the other two mention the arranged marriage thing . It's been kinda tough , I feel like I'm hurting zack and it's making him go crazy .

I closed my locker and then stood against it , well so far things have been good . It's gonna be okay , I remember mom would sing me a lyric from a song and it always helped me back up .

" Keep your head up high and dust off your shoulders "

It's what she'd fell me if I ever had a bad day , today isn't bad but it's kinda leaning towards there . So all I gotta do is keep my head up high and dust off my shoulders . Yep , gotta do just that . So I lifted my head up and dusted off my shoulders , I giggled to myself as i smiled . I looked to the windows , and I saw outside . Maybe I might go outside for minute . So I go outside and breathe in the fresh air .

" You know for a girl like you , I think you'd at least know when your making someone upset . " someone said . Huh? Who said that? I turn around and see a girl from earlier  , she's been glaring at most of the day . And it's just cause I know the guys , that's why she hates me . Her name is kayla lavine , she's in my two classes with sean and rui . " What do you want kayla? I haven't upset anyone . " I said . " You sure about that? Cause whenever I see that zack looks at you he looks upset . " she said .

She hit the nail right on the head , I guess I have upset zack . And I didn't even know , well I knew that I was hurting him but I didn't know I was upsetting him . Kayla smirked ,she must be happy . " You may live with them , but if I were you I wouldn't upset him . " she said .

" Stop it , your only trying to make yourself feel good . I like girls like you , you think your so much better then everyone when your not . Your just like the rest of us , you think your special . But your not , I know people who are special because of they're lives . And you are not like them . " I said . That made her mad . So she round house kicked me in the stomach , slapped me and then threw me at the wall .

My back hit the wall hard , and I think I heard a crack . Ow . " I'd watch your mouth next time , cause you were acting like a real b**** . Your nothing but a slut , and that's all you'll ever be . If I were you , I'd leave as soon as possible . " she said . Then she left , and it started to rain a bit . Well , today didn't go as well as I thought . She's right , I was upsetting zack and i'm only hurting him by being here .

I tried to get up , but my stomach hurt so bad that i couldn't get up . I felt tears spilling from my eyes , and they were running down my cheeks . I put my hand up to my cheek , and it hurt . I looked at my hand , and it had a bit of blood on it . My cheek is bleeding , huh how convenient . I turn my head slowly and I saw zack with his mouth opened , and eyes widened .

I could see the hurt hidden deep in his eyes , I've hurt him in a lot of ways to speak of . He didn't come near me , but I kept crying . I've kept in the tears , and now they're all coming out .