Well then.

Marks pov:
I love him. I truly do but honestly, what chance do I have? I thought to myself but was quickly snapped out of it by Jack. "Mark! I just multiplied sharks!" I laugh. "What? How?" I walk over the sharks body and nothing happens. "Mark! I just told you not to touch it! Now you fucked it up..." Jack broods over it while I just sit there and laugh my ass off.

2 months later:
"I can't wait till you get here Jack! We have to do a stream while you're here!" I say looking at Jack through the Skype call. He nods and blushes but I pretend not to notice. Then he jumps up, still holding his phone and quickly says "My plane just got here, I got to go, see you soon!" Then he hangs up.

Several hours later:
I stand there nervously waiting to see Jack walk out. "Mark! Hey bud, it's good t'see ye!" Jack says as he walks up to me. "Same for you Jack, now let's go get your luggage!"

An hour later, at marks apartment:
Me and Jack walk through the front door and immediately after setting our stuff down, Sean walks over and kisses me passionately. I'm surprised but I kiss back and soon we are already naked and on my bed making out. "You ready?" He asks and I nod but soon moan out in pleasure as he plunges into me. "A-ahh..." I moan out and pull on his hair. He keeps thrusting into me until he hits the one spot that made me moan out even more. "Found it." He says and smirks then slams into me over and over again, making me a sweaty, moaning mess.

A couple rounds later we are both sore, sweaty and tired so we lay down on the bed and cuddle. "I've been waiting so long to do that..." I mutter to him and he smirks. "Well you had like 3 or 4 rounds of it so you ought to be pretty sore and happy..." He mutters then falls asleep, snoring quietly. I soon follow suit and we're both soundly asleep.

A/N: I just posted the thank you note for all the reads, and truly, THANK YOU!! Alright, I'll go now and stop rambling. See you in the next chapter, buh-bye!
~Septipliertrashb1tch