What're You Doing?

A/N: I love that picture ^ its hilarious but anybody know where it from?

Sean's POV:
I smirked and walked over to mark while swaying my hips just to tease him. "Ooh Markimoo..." Mark simply looked at me, the lust clear in his eyes. "Come on let's have a bit of fun..." I whispered seductively in his ear while I slipped my hand up his shirt.

His chest vibrated as he leaned close to me and growled in my ear "Okay Sean, let's see what you can handle..." Next thing I know I was laying on the bed and his tongue was exploring my mouth. A moan escaped my lips and he pulled back and smirked. "What're you doing Mark? Come over here..."

He laughed and got off the bed while saying "Hold on, I got something I wanna use." I sat there waiting while he dissappeared into the closet only to return with some handcuffs and a blindfold.

Raising my eyebrow at him, I laughed and said "Ooh kinky." Mark just chuckled and went to work with putting the blindfold on me while he handcuffed my hands to the bed post.

I felt his lips crash onto mine. My lips moved in sync with his as his hands tore off my shirt and explored my chest. Mark took his shirt off as well and as it progressed we were left butt naked and already panting slightly. The handcuffs were irritating me because I wanted to tangle my hands in his hair so badly.

A moan of pleasure escaped from my lips as I felt his lips slightly touch the tip of my erection. He took me into his mouth and started to bob his head up and down my entire length. "O-oh god M-mark, you're r-really good at t-this..." I moaned out. This feeling, it was like ecstasy, it was addictive, it was pure, whole hearted, lust.

After I released onto the bed he uncuffed me and I took the blindfold off. "Damn Mark, that was amazing!" I laughed and curled into a ball on the bed to go to sleep. Soon enough I felt his warm body press into my back and his arms curl around me. "I love you Markimoo..." "I love you too Jackaboy..." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Im sorry if this is bad but imbkinda scrambled because I have a house party in a little bit but I only like 2 out of the several people that are coming, so I'm super stressed about biting my tongue and pretending I like them... Ugh FML. BTW I was wondering if you guys would like it if I did a QOTC (Question Of The Chapter)? Idk let me know, but for now, I will see you in the next chapter, byeee!