Once we're done x-ray my hand , the doctor asked me to wait in the room. Minutes later , the doctor came in and show me the x-ray result. Then he said " your wrist was hit with a powerful impact . Damage to the wrist is on the side , at the median nerve under the ligament . " I nod and said " will I need a cast or physical therapy? " the doctor sigh and said " hurm . For this situation, it's the best to have surgery " I widen my eyes and said " surgery ? " the doctor nod . Then I said " then , after the operation, can I . . Can I still be able to draw or playing guitar? " the doctor give me a pity smile and said " although the probability of suffering from the side effect is very low. But there are cases where patients have lost their sense of touch . So rehabilitation will be most important. " I am speechless. " so what do you say to have the operation? " the doctor said again . I nod without hesitation " so what is the day you are free ? Today is Saturday, so how about Monday or Sunday ? That's the earliest time possible " he said . " I want to do it tomorrow. " I said . He nods and said " okay . Good choice. So tomorrow come here at 3 pm . Dont worry . Its will be okay . Maybe if you are lucky enough , your wrist will be able to get better after the operation but its may take a few months or maybe a year and if not , you have to stay strong alright ! " I nod and said " thank you " I got up and go outside .

Liam and Niall rushed to me and said " what is the result? We've been waiting for almost 2 hours now . " I can't get any word to say so I just let my tears fell down . Liam and Niall hugged me and bring me toward the car . Then once we get inside the car and Liam start to drive , I broke down even more . What if I wont be able to play music anymore? What if I can't draw anymore ? God , why this is always happen me . Why my life such a mess . Without I noticed, we arrived at my house . Niall hold me close and he knock the door . My mom open the door and said " what is wrong with harry ??!!" She said with a panic tone in her voice . They bring me toward the living room and sat me down on the sofa . Liam and Niall was beside me and my mom was in front me " whats wrong Harry ? Please stop crying . " my mom said.

I took a deep breath and said " l-liam and n-niall will tell the rest . But I will tell this one . T-he doctor said that I need to operate for my right hand. Cause my wrist was hit with a powerful impact . And the damage to the wrist is on the side , at the median nerve under the ligament so I have to do the surgery tomorrow at 3 pm . But . . " I wipe my tears and said " there was some patient who have the same situation as mine and after the operation . . They weren't be able to have the sense of touch which is meaning they . . . can't be able to used the hand for the rest of their life . . And. . Thats mean I can't play guitar , or drawing or do whatever I want with my right hand. But if I'm lucky enough, I will be able to use my hand after the operation but it may took a longer time. I . . am sorry niam . . because...the assignment for art . I . I don't know if I can do it or not . I'm soo sorry '' they both start to hugged me and said " no . Don't worry about that. you will get better after this . If it doesn't , you can practice using your left hand. Yes that's right. Alright . We will be here for you and we will help you going through this '' I nods then said " thank you niam. I'm sorry. If you guys don't mind , I want to go to sleep . I'm tired . " I faked a smile and all of them nodded . I got up and start to walk to my room but then my mom stopped me " don't forget to eat your medicine alright ? Love you " my mom kissed my cheek and patted my shoulder. I walk inside my room and took the pill then ate it. After that I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and let tear fall down again.

Louis Pov

To : Hazza
From : Louis

Harry , I'm sorry about earlier. Are you okay ?

To : Hazza
From : Louis

Are you angry ?

To : Hazza
From : Louis