Randhir Assigns Sanyukta a Presentation

Start from the beginning

"Hope they are well enough Ms.Mittal" Kabir coldly told; "Off course Kabir, nothing but only the best has a place here" Maya responded.

"Better!" Kabir spoke again; "Wouldn't you introduce them?" Kabir asked.

"All the members of the NEXT SQUAD are requested to assemble in my cabin in the next 30 seconds." Maya announced and walked along with Kabir into her cabin.

"Chalo...! Late hona he kya?"Ishaan asked Sanyukta and led her to Maya's cabin.

Inside Maya's Cabin

"Are all the members here?" Maya asked as she walked up from her chair. Kabir was already sitting in the edge of the table with his legs crossed.

"Meet Randhir, he will be assisting you in the project, I mean the Junior head of the project." Maya spoke pointing Randhir and Kabir shook hands with him.

"Then Ishaan, Khushwant and Tanya, you know them don't you?" Maya asked Kabir after introducing the other members.

"Off course I do! And I'm glad you have got them on board" Kabir spoke as he stood up from the table and walked up to them.

"And Kabir, meet Sanyukta, the new member; though today is her first official day at work I'm expecting a lot from her!" Maya told Kabir .

"High expectations Maya! Let her prove herself, rather than us assuming!" Kabir replied and walked out of the cabin.

"Get back to work people" Maya proclaimed as Kabir left. All the others retreated while Sanyukta stood there still. She could see Randhir glare on her which made gulp her saliva.

***

"Hey Sanyukta, I'm Tanya"

Tanya Singhania, A strong headed girl who does not ever fail in calling a spade a spade

Tanya Singhania, A strong headed girl who does not ever fail in calling a spade a spade. She is a colorful personality who lights up the atmosphere. She is an all-time chatter box, gossip monger, gets easily influenced by outward beauty and also is insecure, immature and jealous.

Sanyukta passed a smile seeing Tanya approach her; "How's the first day at work?" Tanya asked in a very genial tenor which soothed Sanyukta.

"Why? Do you have any plans in spoiling them?" Ishaan taunted Tanya from sitting in his cubicle which was adjacent to Sanyukta's.

"Hell – O...!" Tanya turned towards Ishaan and spat stressing on her words.

"Can't you mind your own business?! Why do you keep poking your long nose everywhere?!" Tanya resumed her brawl with Ishaan.

Ishaan just sighed in disbelief "Look who's talking? Tanya..! I have better works to do rather than poking my nose... Oops, long nose like you!" He stated with clear sarcasm.

Sanyukta was standing there numb seeing them fight. Ishaan whom she felt was a peace maker was actually fighting..!

Their verbal fight continued for a few more minutes until Sanyukta took charge and stepped in to stop their world war 3.