I help you as you help me

I have had may times where I talk people out of making bad choices and help them though rough times but they don't know that I also get something small from helping them.

when you tell someone how to deal with a problem that you have been though you are talking to yourself as well. say you are in a mess and you help someone though an issue like it, it helps you too.

when your down and give someone a speech, you take part of it with you even if you don't intend to. empowering someone else empowers you too, when I tell someone how to be brave or what they should be proud of I realise that I am proud of this even when I didn't think I was.

you tell someone they should be proud because they get though everyday but then you think.. I got though it too and that's something to be proud of.

so when someone is down and you help them it makes you feel better too, why just help one person when you can help any others.

each day we make a choice, make someone's day and by doing so you make your own maybe because of a good reaction or they did something in return or just feeling good for you did a good deed.

you may have already heard this many times but its a good point to make, treat others as you would like to be treated, not only because it would make this place better but it will make you feel better.

so why not?

why not hold that door open for someone, greet someone with a warm smile. help someone carry their things and by doing so you make yourself feel better as well as building peoples thoughts and opinions on you.

kindness is free so share it, a smile costs nothing so wear one as you please. it may just make someone's day.

a smile a simple thing that can brighten the world.

what makes you smile?

and what would make your day and someone else's day?