Chapter 3

Naruto p.o.v

We got to where daidara is and then made him join the akatsuki. After that was all done we headed back. When we got there kakakuzu was leaving to go get the last member we need i belive he is going to get hidan the jashinist. I got inside to see the rest of them playing twister i face palmed "is this normal?" I ask and leader looks at me "yes, when in battle or out of this mountain we are serious but when inside we're like normal people" leader answered i smirked "thats very funny the most feared group playing twister" 

 I got inside to see the rest of them playing twister i face palmed "is this normal?" I ask and leader looks at me "yes, when in battle or out of this mountain we are serious but when inside we're like normal people" leader answered i smirked "tha...

"GOD DAMNIT!" I heard kiba yell i looked to see he had fullen i laughed as he had been between the girls. When the game ended hidan was here so we ended up getting drunk poor me i ended up getting addicted to sake. When the party was done we all headed to bed since most of us were really drunk. The next morning i had a massive headache known as a hangover and I don't think that its going away soon. 

2 years later

The akatsuki is starting to plan our next move since its about time i think i'm the only one that knows who tobi is, i know because I once caught him eating and he has to take his mask of to eat, he told me his story and my anger towards the leaf grew i also told him my secret seeing as i know his and his anger towards the leaf grew as well. We actually became good friends he also told me about his plans and said there was no changing his mind.  Right know he is out with daidara going for the one tails sasori he wanted a 2 week vacation thats why he isn't with daidara. I'm just waiting in the cave where its gonna go down they sent me because i have the most chukra then kisame has the second most but that doesn't really matter at all i only care about getting this over and done with. Suddenly the boulder moves away "finally what took you so long?" I asked "why are you here" leader sent me because i have the most chakra" i replied and they nodded "it starts in an hour so you guys can rest" i said as i took watch over the one tail jinjuriki who is weak but still alive.

Gaara p.o.v 

The only thing i remember is the akatsuki getting me i slowly open my eyes to see i'm chained down and can't use my sand i can see two blonds one looks like a carbon copy of the fourth hokage and is rolling on the ground laughing but has a hoodie with red clouds on it "am in the akatsuki base?" I managed to croak out since my voice hasn't been used in a bit "yep mr one tails your in the akatsuki base" the masked man snickered "don't be so formal then again he is the kazakage so it doesn't matter that much" the carbon copy of the fourth hokage said "but but naruto-senpai!" The masked one said 'wait naruto isn't that the fourth hokages's son! He can't be yet he looks like a carbon copy of the man so maybe' I thought as the two started fighting as a hologram came in and sweet dropped "naruto daidara tobi its time" the guy said "sure kiba tell the others were coming and make sure kiya and snow aren't fighting over me" naruto said and the kiba guy chuckled "shore thing naruto-kun" he said in a moking way naruto grew a tic mark at that as he knocked me out.