TSC

I just hate it when Wattpad goes around making all my stories Private because it's R-Rated, like honestly wattpad, chill. Anyways here is another story, but not my  usual ones.

It's about werewolves (Because a hot alpha is just hot okay, don't judge) and a Siren (no, not the siren that makes horrible noises and wakes you up at 3 am, because people in your aparment sent off the smoke alarms). 

Anyways I  just have a small thing to say before you start reading my stories, every story whether it is said in print of not is copyright alright. The author's own work, so please don't go around stealing ideas, characters, and story lines. Maybe you can give them your story idea if they inspired you and be like, if this violating the rules? Because sometimes the plot line may be the same but the way you write it may not. 

The reason why I am saying this is because I foun 32 copies of Pleasuring Her on this site. like really guys, really?

 The sad this was no one even bothered to change what happened or even the names of the characters, and it was funny when half of you dedicated it to me, like seriously? Anyways if you are going  steal someone's work, use a brain and get creative but saying that its 100% wrong. I just found it funny how dumb the people who stole it were, like seriously. It's like robbing a house and saying "here is my number I am sorry for stealing, call me sometime"  

Back to the point, you're all wonderful amazing writers aach story is so special, it is the author's emotions and feeling into each character shaping them, it's your individual view on a story, so no point copying. 

So please do not, I really don't want to take legal action but if I do find another copy of my stories, all stories will be removed from this account and legal action will be taken, and no it's not like, "oh yea this was copyright 2012 its 2013 i can copy, NO copyright is for the life of the book which is FOREVER. How would you like it if someone stole your identity and started doing shit with it or claiming their greatness? No you wouldn't A story is the same.

You're stealing a piece of the writer and pretending to be them and you together, it won't work because we are all different and you can't write like someone else because you aren't that person!

Don't be someone else because they're all taken, be you (totally stole that line from some meme and said it wrong as well).

So anyways ENJOY this story, ignore my rant if you're a good girl (Buy yourself some ice-cream) 

© This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. All idea's themes, characters and everything that the author produces in this story is under the new copyright rules.

^ LBR no one even reads that so don't make  me post it up everywhere, waste of a chapter space