Just leave me alone

After 2 days of testing we all had extra powers

They ranged from invisibility, weather/temperature and time travel. I worked out that I had the power of changing to a dragon, crystal use and invisibility. It's awesome.

Stacy ask me " so how are we going to get home"

"Yeah, how are we getting home, we can't stay here forever" Lar asks

"Well I, um, I DONT KNOW, GO WORK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF"

Starman tells me that they were just asking as they didn't want to stay in the future forever

"Who ever has time travel why don't you just go back, the rest of us can DIE here"

"What, no, we are not going to die" Hanzo says while drinking ramen

"Hanzo, Hanzo, Hanzo, where did you get that Ramen"

"Um I always have some with me" Hanzo tells me

"Can I please have some"

"Fine, let me grab some" Hanzo says walking off

Ginny, Lar and atlas are talking between themselves and I am over hearing them

Lar " Toothless just wants us to die, she doesn't care about us she just wants to be famous"

Ginny" that's not true, she does care about us and why are you blaming her for all this"

Lar" because she gave us the option of coming"

Ginny" yes but we agreed to come"

Lar" still, now we have powers, can't get back to the past and or lives are pretty much over....ITS ALL TOOTHLESSES FAULT"

Atlas" um guys (points at me) Toothless heard everything"

I then start running I feel myself transform and I jump, spread my wings and fly, I then force myself to become invisible and I fly off into the forest

Sasuke " LOL, now you've done it, how are we gonna find her"

Lar " we won't, she deserved to hear that "

Starman " no she didn't, I am going to find her who wants to help"

Hanzo " I help, she is my friend and Lar (punches him) you idiot"

Stacy and Sasuke " oooooooooo damn "

Lar " what....was...that.....for"

Hanzo" for being an idiot and a dingus, now whoever is coming pack your bags and let's get going, look for ripped trees, burnt marks and crystal shards"

Starman" ok, let's get going"

Meanwhile I was deep in the forest, still in my invisible dragon form and I realize that I had nothing to eat, oh well I'll just catch fish perhaps life would be better in a dragon form anyway, I don't have to communicate with anyone and I can live my own non famous life here in the future, just perfect. Being a dragon takes up most of your energy so I jump down to a stream below me, I start trying to catch fish and I end up just grabbing hold of seaweed so I decide to just go and sleep.

I jump back up to the tree branch I was on and I finally feel myself shrinking back down to my human form and again I am cold and in shock when I fall off the branch, I realize then I can't leave my dragon form as my body goes into a physical shock from the cold so I slowly transform back into that warm dragon shell and land on my feet, I decide that I need to sleep on the ground so I make a shelter out of crystal and I curl up inside it.