iii. Not A Good Day

W O O Z I

My eyes hurt and I don't like it.

On the way home, I recalled all the memories I had with Minsuh. I remembered how confident I was when I asked her out but later that confidence deflated when she rejected me. I was young and foolish and couldn't take no as an answer. So I did my best to impress her, to make her realize that I'm the one because I thought that she was the one for me. I was so wrong. But my younger self didn't know what would happen to us in the future so imagine my joyful face when she finally became my girlfriend 3 weeks later she rejected me.

Ten minutes away from the dorm, I realized that those memories were not meant to be reminisced about. They were meant to be forgotten. That woman has done nothing but hurt me and slowly, my eyes were opened from all the wrongdoings she had done to me. How she would use me for my body or for my wallet. I was blinded by my love for her to see it before but now I do. But I was too late.

Five minutes away from the dorm, I broke down crying. No matter how much she has hurt me, I still love her. I still remembered the sweet kisses we had shared together and the loving text messages she sent me late at night. Part of me wished that maybe she actually loved me deep down. I wiped my tears away, hoping I could also wipe away the pain. No matter how hard I try, she will still be the one for me.

The bus stopped moving and I stood. I ignored the curious stares from the people I passed by and hurried down. I waved briefly at the receptionist, not in the mood to start up a conversation and she just looked at me sympathetically. Before I entered the dorm, I wiped my eyes again and checked my face from my phone camera. It was useless, my eyes were too puffy and my nose was red. Knowing the boys would just find out sooner or later that Minsuh dumped me, I turned the knob of the wooden door and walked in.

The atmosphere was gloomy. Not much was happening when I walked in. A few heads turned to see who had walked in while the other just continued watching the television. I did a quick nod to Seungkwan who had greeted me and started moving my way to my room. I looked at my side and stopped walking when I saw the source of the sad atmosphere in the living room. It was Soonyoung, who was watching T.V with a blank face. His eyes were red too and he lazily picked up the remote to switch channels. He wasn't his usual self and I know it because he always greets me whenever I walk inside the dorm but not today. Usually, whenever I enter the dorm, he and Seokmin with be the loudest voices. I would enter, seeing them laughing and fooling around. I stopped to look around and saw Seokmin sitting on the kitchen counter, staring at Soonyoung. What had happened between the two?

I shrugged and turned, planning to cry my eyes out on my pillow when I bumped into Jisoo. He opened his mouth to greet me but he closed it and frowned. Trying to change his focus on something else, I broke our eye contact and faced Soonyoung.

"What happened to him?" I asked. Jisoo just continued frowning and opened his mouth once more. He was still looking at me, mostly my eyes. They were slightly red from the intense crying I had done on the bus and I hoped he would just answer my question but he asked one himself.

"What happened to you?" Jisoo asked, a little too loudly which caused everyone in the room to stop what they were doing and looked at me.

===

hope u guys like the story so far ^_^

this was not proof read im sorry for the slow updates because im focusing more in my studies so i wont update regularly sorry ;-;

<3leejihunie