"Um Allen? I'm not trying to snoop or be creepy." I call out. I hear him grumble something

"What do you want?" He snaps. I head over to his shower stall and dangle the key over the curtain.

"I'm going to breakfast and you left your key. didn't want you locked out." I say and feel his wet hand snatching the key out of mine. "K bye." I say and turn to leave.

"Wait, Hang on I'm almost done." He calls out, his voice hesitant. I sigh and lean against one of the bathroom walls and wait as he turns off the shower and gets dressed. Flinging open the shower curtain he steps out, his hair dripping wet. He gathers up his things and nodding to me He heads out, I follow quietly behind him. He gets to our room and unlocks the door and we head inside. Locking the door he turns to face me, leaning against it before sighing and running a hand through his wet hair. "I've never liked a guy before, Or at least I don't think I have. But you. I'll admit, you're hot, and every damn time you grab my wrist my stomach does this weird girly thing where it flip flops. So I am confused. Maybe I'm bisexual Maybe I'm not. I have no freaking clue. But it was wrong of me to snap at you when I was the one that started the kiss in the first place." He says, not meeting my eyes and staring at his feet. I drop my bag on the floor and walk up to him, tilting his chin so he could look at me.

"May I kiss you?" I ask and I watch as he swallows a lump in his throat before nodding slowly. Closing my eyes I lean down and press my lips gently to his, making him groan and throw his arms around my neck. I step closer, molding my body to his and gripping his waist, grinding against him. He whimpers and pulls away, making me drop my hands immediately and step back, breaking the kiss. "Sorry Sorry." I whisper as I open my eyes. He opens his and their pale grey irises stare back at me with utter confusion. I give him a small smile. "Well take it from someone who is gay. If you weren't at least Bisexual you would not respond to me like that. But I wont push you. You need to figure this out on your own but just know I'm here if you need someone to talk to ok?" I say. He gives me a wide honest smile, relief flooding his face and my stomach summersaults. I give him a smile back and giggle when he blushes.

"You're giggle is fucking hot." he says, the words slipping out of his mouth before he realizes what he said. Gasping he slaps his hand over his mouth, his entire face heating up making me giggle again. "I cant believe I just said that out loud. Ok it's time for Breakfast." He says in a rush and side stepping me he gathers his things for his first two classes and we leave the room together. Being myself I Grab his Wrist making him sigh and he lets me drag him out of the dorms. "Let me guess going to find Mariah?" I give him a 'Duh' look and he just shakes his head. "Can you do me a favor and not grab my wrist, Again stomach and flip flops?" He says with a blush. I let him go and smile.

"Sure thing Mr. Hopkins." I say with a small salute and fall in step beside him. "Mariah is already at the cafeteria waiting for us come on!" I shout and walk faster. Poor Allen who was shorter then me had to practically run to catch up to me. "And this is why I drag you around, so you don't have to run to catch up." I say with a sigh. Shaking his head he sticks his hand out and I give him a bright smile before grabbing his wrist and dragging him. He laughs and just grips his backpack strap tighter, and I can tell he is fighting off a blush. We make our way to the cafeteria and I instantly spot my small beautiful friend. "MARIAH!" I shout and let go of Allen to zoom over to her. She laughs when I barrel into her with a bone crushing hug, lifting her off her feet. I set her down after kissing her cheek and give her a brilliant smile. "Man do I have some things to text you!" I say bouncing slightly. At this point Allen comes up to us and waves hi to Mariah, she gives him a small wave back before turning to me.

"Text." Was all she says before turning around and leading us to the table where there were multiple containers of cereal. We all get our cereals, Fruity pebbles for Allen and I, and Raisin Brand for Mariah and we make our way over to the same table we ate at yesterday.