I Might Like him...

Someone pov
"So last night me and Jacob talked. All night long, till my parents got up around 5. Hr isn't just a foster brother. He might be more then that. Way way more then that. I like him ok? He's nice and adorable. And he understands what I go thru everyday. Not bring able to show who I truly am and I understand he's a foster kid and all. But he's really just a normal boy, without parents. That's why I'm going to talk my parents into adopting him. But that means I have to NOT like him anymore and that's going to be hard. So so so very hard. If my parents find out I like him. He could be sent away and put into a different home with no girls his age and he will be stuck with a "red flag" where he will might get sent away from every home. I don't want that. At least for him." I hurried and shut the book before I could read anymore. I knew she was going to like me. But I liked her a lot. Like it was so hard not to kiss her last night, but I knew if I did she might of told her parents and then I would have had to leave. I heard someone walking down the stairs and opened the door so I ducked under the desk. I saw Gabby's little basketball slippers scoot across the floor and to her other door leaving to the basement, I had a open way and ran for it back upstairs to my bed and just started at the ceiling.

Its me. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Two chapters in one night? I'm going to try because I'm not going to post on Sunday like I'm going to start doing so here we go into the journey of this story :) and have you seen all the accounts on Instagram getting hacked? I disabled mien for a few days till it all clears up :/