Anotha One

"Gabby, were leaving to go see Mr. Ruffes. He says there's another kid who is gonna come stay with us." My mom yells from downs stairs. Only child and my mom miscarried her first little boy and her two twins. She said she was lucky to have me. That I was "the lucky one". My parents fostered any kids who needed it. Even if we didn't have a bed for them to stay in, my mom and dad would sleep on the floor if they had to. There is a new little boy who is so posts come stay with us for a few months, we don't know the new child's age or his name. But he's coming to stay with us. We got our last foster sister adopted to a family of three. She was so happy to get out if the system and we hope to do the same for this little boy.
Foster boys pov
"Mr. Sartorius? You new foster parents are here." The older man says from the counter.
"Great!" I say in a sarcastic tone. I grab my bag and walk to the door.
"Is this the little boy?" They lady says, like she didn't want me or something.
"Ya, I'm the little boy. In and out of foster homes. And this one I'm not wanted in either. Great!" I rolled my eyes.
"No, we love guests in our home. Its just we were thinking it was going to be a little boy. Seven or eight, that's usually what we get till we find them a home." She looks at me with concerned eyes.
"Well, let's get this show on the road. I'm not getting any younger here." She looks at me and smile. Perky people are annoying people.
"We have a daughter around your age. Her names Gabby." The lady says. "And my names Lisa Foster, and my husband's name is Bryan." She looks back at me, they lad me to there mini van. Car seats sat empty in the back row, the car was completely empty. I sat there staring at the car, the man and women sitting in front of me. Classical music played in the back ground of my thoughts. Who was this Gabby character? What did she look like? Was she going to be one of those weird foster sisters who stare at you like your the monster in the room. We pulled up in front of a house toys scattered throughout the front yard, kids running in and out screaming and crying. "Is this our house?" I ask oh please please don't let this be my new house.
"No, that Bonnie's house. She's a foster mom to. But to really young kids." Bryan says from the seat in front of me.
"That one is our house, across the street." Lisa says, she points to this big tan house. Like the one from Spy kids. It was no ordinary home, there were many big windows.
"Are you coming?" Lisa asks and hands my one of my bags and she carries the other.
"Thanks." I thanked her for carrying my other bag. I didn't have much to bring with me, house to house you lose thing or other kids steal them. I walked in first, I walked into this huge room with a table and a light on it. Stairs came from in front of you.
"Anotha one!" A beautiful brownish/redish haired girl says walking down the stairs. She was holding a phone in her hand till she got to the bottom of the stairs.
"I'm going to have to umm... Um, wall I I mean call you back." She says, I laugh. She was beautiful, no like what I was thinking. Not like a typical foster sister. She was beautiful.
"Hi, my names Gabby." She held her hand out for me to shake.
"Jacob." I shake her hand and feel the warm fuzzy feeling inside me.
Gabby's pov
"Anotha one." I tell Hilaena walking down the stairs to see, my new foster brother. Jacob Sartorius, the Jacob Sartorius.
"I'm going to have to umm... Um, wall I I mean call you back." I say nervously seeing the hazel eyed boy in front of me. Jacob Sartorius where have I heard the name before? Somewhere someone something, i've seen him before.
"Gabby, Jacobs room is going to be next to yours. So you two can share the bathroom in between." My mom says I could see her through the corner or my eye. She was staring at me while I was staring at the boy. He perfect brown hair came up at the top in a quiff, he smile was big and bright. You can tell with he printings on his teeth that he's had braces.
"Gabby, can you show Jacob to his new room?" Mom points up stairs to signal him towards the stairs.
"Ya, Gabby. Will you show me to my room?" He says looking at me and winking. Gosh his eyes make my knees get weak.
"Right this way." I say noting my sarcasm as a friendly reminder that I don't play around with my foster siblings. We walk around the corner and I feel a hand touch my shoulder.
"Just going to say it. Really don't care for your attitude. I actually think this house is going to be good for me so no funny business." He turns and walks down the hall.
"Well, first of all. You have no clue where your going. Second of all, your the one starting this funny business." He stops right in front of his door and points to the door, he walks in. Like he already knew which room it was. The room with the patriots flag on it. Right across from mine. My parents say we need our space so they are three doors down from me and across the hall from him. Our "space" may be just a little to much space.
Jacobs pov
I was right across from her, she was so cute. Only is she wasn't my foster sister. I wonder if she likes me? I've never had a girlfriend before. I don't know the "signs" but a lot of my foster sisters have liked me before.

Is this going to be a good life for Jacob or a bad one for Gabby?

Heyy guys. So I'm going to set a day for my updates make sure you vote and tell me how u like it. Also go read NY other book Another Cinderella Story

When I'm writing like this its my pov
This is authors notes
This is to be warned if there's any violent or inappropriate things in this chapter.