(An: i will make character things for my oc's later )

"Actually yes Jackie both are correct but not the answer i was looking for! We have a new student!" With that Ms.Vazques ushered the kid into the room. "Everyone this is connor stoll! Introduce yourself to the class, where did you grow up?!"

"Uh hi my name is connor i just moved here from Montana, i was raised on a farm" connor then looked to Ms.Vazques for farther instruction on what he was supposed to do.

"Oh um you can take the empty seat in between Jackie and (y/n). Only empty seat you cant go wrong in finding it." Jackie and (y/n) simultaneously raised theor hands to show connor who Ms.Vaz was talking about.

The class slowly got more boring rhe more in went on. Jackie thought it would make the perfect time to get to know connor. They eventually draged (y/n) into the conversation much to her dismay.

~~~~~time skip cause this dragging on~~~~~

It was now time for P.E. (y/n) had this class with both of her friends Adrien and Jackie. Both of these boys were very athletic and competitive so she spent the period alone. Today on the other hand was different she now had connor with her.

Most of the day the two spent their time slowly getting to know the other. They surprisingly had the same exact schedule.

"Alright children today in honor of our new student we will play  capture the flag." The class fell silent with that one sentence from Mr.Jared. The game had been taken away from them months ago due to 'too many injuries', and it wasn't a lie.

(Y/n) decided to speak up " we're not allowed to play that game after. Especially not after Adrien and Jackie went to the hospital"

"No  matter. Today is special." And with that the students went to the field to let the game commence. Mr. Jared decided to ask Connor and (y/n) to help get the equipment that was nessesary.

(Y/n) was now starting to notice how tense connor was, she also realized that mr. Jared was starting to limp and twitch every now and again.

Suddenly Mr.Jared fell to the ground twitching violently. (Y/n) immediately started to panic. A small scream emerged the girls mouth when Mr.Jared got up, but wasn't quite Mr.Jared.

"Wha-what are you?"

"(Y/n) step away from him!" Connor said in a very serious voice

"Bu-but what is he?" (Y/n) asked in a panic

"I my dear girl am your worst night-" Mr.Jared was cut of by connor throwing something  at him.

"IF YOU WANNA FIGHT , FIGHT SOMEONE WHO HAS A CHANCE!" And with that connor fought the monster Mr.Jared. The monster looked like a fully grown scolipede*! connor ended up cutting Mr.Jared and turned him to glod dust.

"What was that? What just happened? What are we going to tell the police? Where are you taking me?"were all questions that cameout of  (y/n)'s mouth within one minute.

"Im taking you to camp, we'll be safe there. We have to hurry Nico should already be by the gate! And trust me when i say this Nico is one of they scariest people i know, and he REALLY hates waiting."

(*scolipede is a pokemon. It is 8'2" and 442 lbs. A.N. Sorry my story is so shit. I hope you like it)

~time skip brought to you by my tears~

When you got to Nico you were beyond shocked. He was a short, skinny, and well not very scary. You were expecting a tall macho man wholooked like he could step on you would be done for.

"Nico we have to go now!" Connor said to Nico, who was staring intently at his phone.

"Dude shut you whore mouth. I'm trying to find a charzard! We can leave after i find him" Nico continued to say incoherent sentences. Police sirens started to blare in the distance.

"Crap lets go... i will get my charzard one day. Grab on children This'll be a bumpy ride!" And with that the dark brown hairedboy grabbed you and connor pulling to the shadows by the wall.

The "ride" made you want to hurl. it felt as if you were being thrown around. Almost if you were the football being thrown about. Everything was black. Or maybe you just wouldn't open your eyes in fear of what was the cause of your misery.

All of the sudden you could see. You no longer felt a tugging in your stomach. You tried walking but was soon pulled back by the two boys behind you. You wanted to see the beautiful cabins in front of you, but the buts wouldn't loosen rheir grip on you.

Then everything went dark again....

(A/N IM DONE WITH MY FIRST REAL CHAPTER!  LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT! OF YOU THINK ITS SHIT, TELL ME YOU THINK ITS SHIT! IF YOU LIKE IT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE SOON! LOVE ALL!)
P.S. I want a nickname for y'all comment some please!  CIOA!