IMAGINE: Klaus cheating on you

| IMAGINE for @romanreigns_hotfck_ |

     You pull into your driveway at night and immediately spot the strange black car in your driveway. "Hmm. Maybe Klaus has someone over." You murmur, unbuckling.

     You grab your purse and slide out of your car with difficulty because of your bulging belly. You're seven months pregnant. You walk into your house that you share with your husband, Klaus, and immediately feel like something is off.

     You quietly shut the door behind you and tiptoe through your house. A light comes from the inside of Klaus's office. You narrow your eyes and noiselessly walk to the door. You put your ear on to the wood and hear nothing. You purse your lips and then slowly twist the door handle. You crack the door open and see nothing. Your eyebrows draw and you open it all the way. You pull up straight and gasp. Your hands fly over your mouth and your eyes widen in horror.

     You see your Klaus and a woman kissing.

     "What is going on here?!" You shriek furiously.

     Klaus jumps apart from the woman, his eyes wide. "Y/N, what are you doing here? I thought y-you were at your mother's." He sputters as the woman turns away, blushing with humiliation.

      Tears burn your vision and you ignore your husband question. "Wh-what do you think you're doing?" You cry, your voice cracking.

     "Y/N-" Klaus starts.

     "You're cheating on me?" You ask. "How could you?" You demand, your hands covering your stomach protectively. "I loved you!" You shout, tears sliding down your cheeks.

     "I'm sorry!" He exclaims.

     You glare at him. "No. You're. Not." You hiss. "I admit we had our difficulties, but every married couple does. I never thought you'd sink this low to cheat on me, Klaus. Apparently I was wrong." You state.

     "Now I know why Elijah warned me about marrying you." You add. Klaus looks to the ground, speechless. "Now look at what you've down. You've not only lost me, but you've lost our baby. Congratulations, Klaus Mikaelson. You now are becoming my ex-husband and your child will now be raised by a single mother." You grit out angrily.

     You rip your wedding ring off your finger and slam it on to the ground. "I hope you're happy. I hope it was worth all of this." You say, before turning on your heel and running out of the house.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!