Chapter Sixteen

(Lissy's POV)

I got out of the shower later than I wanted to. It was refreshing, though. I can't remember the last time I showered.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and wrap my hair in a towel. Even though my hair is short, I can still put it up in a towel. I walk out of the bathroom and see Noah and Lizzie lying down, nose to nose. I knew they were close again, just didn't know they were that close. I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Hey Lissy," Lizzie says when she turns my way.

"Hey. What's going on here?" I ask.

Noah and Lizzie look at each other. It looked like they were asking one another if they should tell me with their eyes. Lizzie finally nodded.

"Lissy...Rebecca and I are dating," Noah said nervously.

"Oh my gosh. Finally! Haha! I have been waiting for this moment ever since you two met. The one time I don't have a camera," I yell.

They both jumped when I first yelled. I didn't mean to scare them.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just really excited. You two are literally the cutest couple in the world. Your babies are going to be so adorable!" I apologize and yell.

"I'm glad you're happy," Noah says and laughs.

"And babies won't come for a long while," Lizzie says after Noah.

I was about to say something else until I hear the cellar door open and someone walking down the stairs. It was Nicco.

"Hey Nicco," Noah and Lizzie say at the same time. Aww!!

"Hey Nicco. Guess what. Lizzie and Noah are dating!" I say.

"Congrats you two. And hey Lissy, Noah, and Rebecca. Or should I say Elizabeth?" Nicco replies.

"What do you mean 'Elizabeth'"? Noah asks.

"Rebecca's Elizabeth. She's been lying to all of us this whole time. Mainly about her past," Nicco says and glares at Lizzie. What is she talking about?

"Nicco, shut up," Lizzie warns.

"No. They need to know the truth. Lissy, Elizabeth, or Rebecca, is your twin sister. Fraternal twin sister, actually. Do you remember a little girl that used to be at your house all the time? That was Elizabeth," Nicco explains to me.

"Nicco," Lizzie warns again.

"And Sir? He's your two's uncle. He adopted you but he couldn't adopt Elizabeth. Want to know why? Because she was in a mental institute for killing your family dog and almost you. You name it, she probably did it," Nicco finishes up, completely ignoring Lizzie's warns.

"Lizzie...please tell me that isn't true," I say, tears starting to fall.

Lizzie didn't answer.

"Oh my God," I choke out.

"Lissy, listen to me. I was young and stupid. Do you really think I would do that now?" Lizzie asks.

"Sorry doesn't really cut it," I say.

"I know. I know it doesn't. But, please believe me when I say that I would never do that again unless I had too. Which, hopefully, is never again. Do you believe me?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, I believe you," I say.

"Okay. And Nicco?" she asks.

"Yeah?" Nicco asks, looking terrified.

"Thank you. It's about time the truth is out," Lizzie says.

"No problem," Nicco says, looking relieved.

Lizzie hugs me as tight as she could. Man, I'm so glad we're sisters.