Michael

The loud noise of Michael screeching was what woke you up in the middle of the night. You were sprawled out on the couch, and Michael was on the loveseat, eyes glued to the tv screen, microphone headset on and gripping his xbox controller, aggressively tapping the buttons. "Aw, Calum, you dick!" Michael shouted, before looking over at you, realizing you were sitting up, rubbing your eyes and yawning, "Sorry, princess. Did I wake you?" You nodded, then scrambling for your phone to check the time. When you saw it was 3:30, you realized that you must've fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for Michael to finish his game. You remembered him kissing your forehead and cooing, "I'll be done with this round in ten minutes, and then we'll go to bed." The ten minutes passed, then twenty, then a half hour... You were bored of waiting so long, so you just fell asleep on the couch. However, you weren't even really tired in the first place. You wanted to go to bed so you and Michael could have some fun, but he was obviously too pre-occupied. Despite the fact that you were still a little sleepy, you were wide awake now. You started picking crumbs out of the chip bag that was laying on the table and shoving them into your mouth as you scrolled through your phone, checking to see if you missed out on anything while you were asleep. Michael continued to furiously pound on his controller buttons and shout at Calum. Honestly, while it would probably annoy anyone else, it just turned you on. Seeing him so focused and so worked up; angry, but not actually angry, like if someone pissed him off. More like competitive, which was pretty hot. A few minutes passed before you put your phone down and took a sip from the water bottle that was on the table; you honestly weren't sure if it was either yours or Michael's, but either way, you didn't care. "Michael, do you know what time it is?" You asked, in all seriousness; he could get carried away with these games, not knowing if five minutes passed, or five hours.

Michael glanced over at you, "What did you say?" "It's almost four in the morning, babe," You informed him. "Ten minutes- Fucking hell! Calum, that's not fair!" You sighed; the two of you had been over the whole "ten minutes" thing already tonight, and you didn't want to wait any longer. You pushed the blanket off of you, standing up and sauntering over to stand in front of Michael. You were in plain grey pajama shorts and one of Michael's ripped band tank tops. You hushed your voice, asking, "Do you know why I really wanted to go to bed, Michael?" Michael was looking around you, trying to focus on the game, groaning. You pushed your shorts down your legs, stepping out of them to reveal your favorite light pink panties, "I wanted to play with you." "Oh yeah, that's Y/N, alright," Michael said into his microphone. He was silent for a moment, and then chuckled, "Yep. Looks like she's feeling naughty tonight, Cal." Your eyes widened at Michael's comment, but that's when you decided you needed to tease him more. You dipped a hand into your panties, "I'm so wet for you," You whined, then deciding to add on, "Daddy." Michael's attention immediately snapped to you; his eyes met yours and he gave you a stern look, "Behave," He told you, covering his microphone piece so Calum wouldn't hear. "Or what..." You were testing him now, stepping forward before finally placing yourself on him so you were straddling his thigh, "Daddy?" Michael muttered a curse as you slowly drew your hips back, and snapped them forward, just once, to show him what you were up to. You could hear Calum's voice coming from Michael's headphones, but you couldn't make out exactly what he was saying. "She's being a naughty little slut," Michael told him, so nonchalant as he continued to try to focus on his game. His eyes were moving from you, to the screen, and back to you.

You were blushing deep red from the comment he shared with Calum, but that only urged you to tease him more. You moved your hips again, starting a slow pace, moving yourself back and forth on his thigh. You were already whimpering softly at how great it felt, to finally feel something. Michael glanced down, watching what you were doing and almost fully distracted until Calum shouted at him about the game again. Michael tried to answer him, but his reply came out in a shaky voice and then you heard Calum laugh and mumble something else. "Yeah," Michael suddenly muttered back, "She's being such a dirty girl, for both of us... Aren't you, Y/N?" He made eye contact with you, and that fucking smirk on his face made your stomach drop. Finally, Michael took one hand off of his controller, just to reach around and grab your ass, giving it a hard slap. "You being a slut for me and Cal, hmm?" "Yes," You moaned, and it came out louder than you wanted, honestly. You couldn't help it though, you were getting more and more worked up; the pressure you felt from Michael's thigh on your clit was amazing- and it was so hot knowing that Calum could hear you, too. "I can feel how wet she is," Michael said, voice deep. That made you whine again as you began to circle your hips now. Your hands were resting on his shoulders and his hands were again gripping the controller, behind your back. He was focusing less on the game now, though. You could tell because his eyes kept scanning your body and because he was bickering with Calum over how shitty he was doing. "I can't help it, Cal- fuck," Michael didn't exactly moan, but his breathing wasn't exactly normal anymore, "She looks so hot... Yeah, good idea... Why don't you take your shirt off, babygirl?" Michael looked at you again, staring for a few seconds before the game made another loud explosion noise and he cursed. You chuckled, reaching down and playing with the hem of the shirt, before you got his attention again and then you finally tugged it up over your head, revealing that you had nothing on underneath.

Michael's gaze was focused on your bare breasts and while one of his hands still fiddled with the controller, the other moved to your hip, to push your body forward so you could grind back and forth again. You were grinding harder and faster now and you were really starting to moan. You could hear Calum mumble from Michael's headset again and Michael responded to whatever he said, "Yeah, think she's getting close now. Looks so fuckin good, such a good little slut for us." You whined at that and threw your head back in pleasure. "Please," You choked out, "Daddy- fuck." "What do you think, Cal?" Mikey asked, smirking at you. "Should we let her cum?" Michael waited for the response, which he laughed lightly, "Go ahead baby, you wanna cum for daddy and Cal?" You nodded, moaning out and snapping your hips faster and faster. Your body shook as you felt your orgasm begin to wash over you and you buried your head in the crook of his neck, whimpering softly. "Ohhh, daddy." You could've sworn you heard Calum laughing in Michael's headphones, and Michael just smirked at you when you lifted your head and finally made eye contact with him again. "Yeah, I should probably go..." Michael said into his headset, "She does need to be punished now."