Chapter 29: Scared of Happy

Start bij het begin

Lauren's POV:

I have been driving for the past five hours in order to get to the mansion on time.  Its been two days since I left Camila in the middle of the Sustay mansion. Nothing came to me after the first day of crying over Chrissy. I felt nothing for Camila, or at least, that's what I wanted to believe. The second day was the time when I began to believe it. The dreams the two of us shared were tainted picture of black in my brain. I wanted nothing to do with Camila.

The seventh day I realized I never was truly over Chrissy. I realized that your first love matters the most. I realized that she has a place in my heart that no one will ever be able to replace, but It didn't matter. I wanted her to stay with me.

The tenth day I realized I am nothing without Camila.

The world didn't seem to move without her smile. The sky never seemed to shine as bright as it did when I laid my eyes upon her own. That's when I realized, I am nothing without Camila.  That's when I realized, I was never the reason Camila fell in love with me so quickly. My world came rushing down, when I realized Chrissy had compelled me to love her while she was awakened by Ally the last time. I knew in my heart something was wrong, but I pushed it aside for Chrissy.

The eleventh day I packed what ever stuff I had bought on my way to the motel I was staying at. I drove to the Sustay mansion and went to the exact spot where I has last held Chrissy.

I cried. I cried for hours and screamed at the top of my lungs because I felt betrayed. All along I lived thinking that it was Chrissy, when in my heart I knew it would always be Camila.

As I neared the mansion I kept thinking to myself about the way I would talk to her.

What was I supposed to say? Could anything be said?

I parked the car in the drive way and exited. Walking up the front door was the hardest thing I could have done. My hands were shaky and sweaty as I rung the doorbell. I heard light foot steps approaching it and took a step back, just in case it was her.

The door swung open. Before I could react, there was a body on top of mine.

"An 'I missed you' would have been great too you know Nicole," I said. She came back to the floor and punched my arm.

"Ouch! what was that for?!?" I asked as I rubbed up and down my aching limb.

"Never call me Nicole again. It's Megan. I would do so much worse but I'm just glad you're home," Megan said as she kissed my cheek. She looked at me, and then down at the duffle bag that was on the floor beside my feet.

"She's not here," Megan told me before I could even ask.

"Where is she then?"

"She went out to the wood with our new vampire a few hours ago actually. She hasn't come back yet," Someone new?

"Thanks, I'll go look for her now," I spun on my heels and felt a hand drip on my wrist before I could take a full step forward.

"Lauren. Be careful with what you say. She's been really hurt the past few days." I nod. Megan lets go of my hand and I am finally able to walk freely on my own.

I walked for what seemed like hours until I finally heard her laugh. I missed it.

I stated to speed up my pace, but stopped dead on my tracks when I saw her with him. There was a fire in the middle of the clearing that they were both seated on. She had her head on her shoulder.

"Okay Mila. Next question-" Mila? How long have they known each other for? I saw her shiver and he took his green sweatshirt off and placed it on Camila's shoulders. He then wrapped his arm around them and pulled her closer into him. "- what's something you're good at doing?" He asked. There was a moment of silence and then she finally spoke. Anger only rose on me when he leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Hmm.. something I'm good at. Lets see. Well, I'm really good at tripping on my own feet if I'm completely honest," They both laughed.

"And moving on hella quickly.' The words left my mouth even before I could process it. The boy removed himself from Camila and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" She asked almost at a whisper.

I let out a cold laugh before I spoke. " I came here to apologize and get my girlfriend back, because I realized I am nothing without you. But it looks like you're doing completely fine." I started walking back to the mansion.

"Lauren!" I heard her yell. "Lauren! don't you dare leave me again!" Her voice sounded broken, and hollow. I used my vampire speed and rushed through he mansion doors.

"Lauren?" I heard Brian say as I rushed past him. I went into my room and locked the door. I went into the clothes cabinet and stuffed what ever was left in my duffle bag.

Suddenly, there was loud banging on the door.

"Open the fucking door Lauren!" Camila yelled through the door.

"Go away Camila." I answered, trying to hide the hurt from my voice.

Then, the door was knocked down. Wooden chips flew past me and a few pierced my skin.

"What the fuc-" I was cut off by her arms pushing me into the bed.

"No! Don't you dare even try to speak. Don't you dare try to leave without letting me talk to you! You fucking hurt me! You piece of shit! You took everything I had in me, you took everything I had given to you and just left me! You broke me. I felt defenseless. I felt like I couldn't do anything for myself because of you. Thanks to you, I didn't go out of this stupid house. Thanks to you, I feel like I am worth nothing. I'm Scared of happy. Now, that Logan is here, I feel like I'm starting to live again. I feel like I am a human again. I feel like I'm worth it. But then you decide to come back bad remind me of what you did to me. So now, go. Leave. I don't need you. I don't need anything from you. Leave Lauren! Leave! But leave knowing that you broke the only person who will ever truly love you."

AN: What will happen next?

suggest at: @WAKEE.MEUP on Instagram

Piercemyveilandsirens.tumblr.com

@megaizer_17 ON TWITTER.

OR COMMENT. I am taking anything good that you guys come up with and putting it in the next chapter, which will be the last one.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! (:

Are you ready for the ending of Two World Collide?