Chapter Eleven: Tour Life part three

Odell

I'm drunk as fuck and I'm not so sure how me and Nisha ended up in my room, in my bed. And to top it off it's a whole ass party going on in my house. I never should've agreed to having this damn party! I haven't been this drunk in a grip.

I met Nisha my freshman year at LSU. She and I actually use to date. Kav must of told her about my little party because when she showed up I was so happy to see her. We haven't seen each other since I graduated from LSU. She ended up dropping out because her Mom moved to Texas, but yeah before I met Jazmine, Nisha was my baby! But shit got real when Nisha visited LSU our junior year, she didn't know that I had a kid or that I was in a relationship. She tried my and Jazmine whopped her ass. I felt kinda bad because then I was forced to tell Jazmine my history with Nisha.

"Nisha we can't man" I mumbled against her lips as she kissed me more.

"Dell, it's been so long! One time won't hurt!" She said giggling rubbing her hands up my shirt.

"Yeah, you right. But I'm not entirely single. I aint neva cheated on Jazmine" I said lowly sitting up some.

"Odell. You are single! I be on The Shade Room! She been on tour with August! I ain't no fool!" She said smirking.

"That don't mean shit Nisha" I said sighing standing up.

"Odell please come on. You know you want to." She said getting up jumping on my back. She began slowly sucking on my neck and that shit felt so good. And I guess I am kinda single technically.

Fuck it! One time won't hurt.

Jazmine

I pulled up at Odell shit and jumped out storming into the house.

"ODELL WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!" I yelled storming around the house going into the backyard where I heard the music. I made eye contact with Kav and it looked like he saw a ghost.

All types of bitches were staring at me as I walked over to him and punched him in the chest.

"Damn Baby Mama! I thought we were on good terms!" He said chuckling some standing up.

"I know you put him up to this. Where the fuck he at? And where the fuck the bitch at that he was kissing" I yelled at him.

"Uh... first of all, he wanted to have this party. You know I'm the clubbing type. And what bitch?" He asked looking around. His eyes fell back on me and he slapped himself on the forehead.

"Jazmine, I'm sorry. I didn't think that he would fall for Nisha bullshit" He mumbled.

"Nisha Gains? Oh fuck no. Fuck you Kav! And Fuck you Jarv!" I yelled looking over at him as he walked towards me. "Jazz wait!!" Jarv called out but I already pulled Leigh back into the house damn near running up the stairs.

God please don't let me kill this man today. I swear fo God will. I swear. Nisha? That bitch been wanting him back since LSU! I whooped her ass at Dell crib his junior year AND his going away party because she shows no respect for our relationship. I'm not down for this bullshit right here either. Whether Odell and I have titles or not he is MY nigga! Period.

I burst into his bedroom door and before I could even say anything he looked up and guilt was all over his face. "Jazz.." He said trailing his words. I ran over to him and slapped the shit out of him before turning and running after Nisha ass.

"You know what bitch! You can have him! Y'all clearly still got something there! So gone head! Enjoy I'm DONE" I yelled breathing heavy pushing past her, leaving out his room.

"JAZMINE!" He yelled pulling my arm. "Odell fuck you! For-real! How dare you! I thought we had an understanding! You gone fuck her ? Nisha tho? Out of all people!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, you're done. Like I said fuck all y'all come on Leigh" I said trying to hold my tears in as I left out.

Odell was still saying stuff but I ignored him as I got back in the car.

-

Leigh and I rode back in silence. She reached over and squeezed my hand as I cried hysterically.

I cannot believe Odell. First you propose to me. Not even on some genuine shit. Then you sleep with the bitch that you KNOW not only hates me but hated us together. How can I forgive that? You know what? I can't. That is something that cannot be forgiven. I'm done with his ass. If it doesn't have anything to do with Olivia, I don't want shit to do with his ass. That's on God.

We got back in enough time to catch the last of August show and when he performed 'You Deserve' I really got emotional because the lyrics were really speaking to me. We were in the pit of the audience and he and I had eye contact for most of the song, so I'm sure he saw my tears.

--

"Alright babe, let me know once y'all on the road and shit. I love you...You need some time to yourself but call me if you want? I'm always willing to talk. No matter what I love you so much sister. Remember that" Leigh said kissing my forehead. I smiled softly and nodded my head. "I love you more" I said as she left out.

So here I am, in this hotel room. Lonely. Odell's actions are still running through my mind. Like why did he do it? Did he just say fuck it because I'm on tour? Yes I know I've flirted with August, but I'd never cheat on Odell for the simple fact that he and I loved each other. But he just broke all that shit off when he fucked Nisha.

My phone has been blowing up with texts, calls and facetimes from Odell and his idiot friends. I sighed looked at my phone and threw it back down. I sat to myself for a minute before picking it back up and texting August.

Me: Can you talk?

August: Yeah, homies just left my room. Come up. I saw you crying.

Me: Yeah, Long story. I'm coming

August: Bet

I sighed and grabbed my room key before leaving out my room heading down to his room.

August

Shorty about to come talk to a nigga because obviously something happened when she up and left my dressing room, and then cried her poor eyes out when I sung one of my songs. I hope it wasn't nothing to do with that extra nigga of hers. She's head over hills for that nigga, but I know that I could treat her better. You gotta know how to trust your girl, but because you doing all that oh I don't trust you shit is really just going to push her away from your ass.

I heard soft knocks and I smiled and went to answer the door. There she stood in some shorts and a tank, looking good as hell. I bit my lip and watched her as she walked in. I smiled and closed the door.

I sat down on the bed and watched her as she played with her curls in the mirror. "You good?" I ask licking my lips. "No" She mumbled looking at me through the mirror. "Then come sit and talk to a nigga. I promise I'm not gone try shit" I said chuckling some. "Fuck that nigga" She replied laughing to herself before climbing on the bed. I scooted back some and leaned back on my elbows. "So, what he do?" I ask waiting on her ass to talk. I'm starting to think she just wanted my company because she ain't talking.

"I don't wanna talk about him anymore" She said lowly as she straddled me. My shit jumped and I gripped her waist.

"Jazmine girllll" I mumble remaining eye contact with her.

"Isn't this what you want?" She asked biting her lip.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Well yeah, but if Ima have you I want the entire package. Not just the sex" I mumble.

"We can work something out" She said as she bent down kissing me passionately.

What did I tell y'all! Yung always gets whats he wants! Shorty deserved better and I got that!

---

So..... there is that! Lol. I want to thank y'all for reading this so far! I'll be updating tomorrow I've been kind of busy that's why I haven't updated like I was in the beginning.

Comment/vote/add