7-Dressing Rooms

In minutes, the three of us were in a black SUV, heading to the studio.

"Vogue,Allure,and Fashion magazines all want your information ASAP. I'm going to get you the hook for all three. I need you to sign some papers for an agency, and then we will get straight into a shoot. We have dressing rooms for you two, and a makeup and hair team will be ready for you. People from Vogue and Fashion will be there watching the whole time, so put on your best game face" Erick spoke for the majority of the ride.

"Mr. Erick?" Adeline spoke after his speech.

"Yeah, Addie?" He asked back.

"What does Vogue mean?" She asked, looking up at him.

He laughed a bit before explaining.

"It's a really big, popular magazine for fashion. They need models for next month's issue. They haven't found somebody for the cover yet, so that's a perfect chance for us to land on the cover next month!" By the time he finished explaining, the car was paused in front of a modern building.

My door was opened before my hand could reach the handle. I smiled at the driver before hopping out.

Adeline followed me, and then Erick.

We walked into the building and I saw a lady with brown hair and pale skin at the front desk.

She looked up at us and smiled, looking back to her computer and typing something in.

We walked down a long hallway and into Erick's office.

It was the same as last time, except for he large pile of papers evident on the top of the desk.

After what felt like an hour, we moved down another hall and into a big room.

It was airy and had many windows, along with light brick walls. On one side was a white sheet and lights set up for a shoot. On the other side was a wall covered in windows. Light brick columns took up the space in the room along with couches, chairs, and other furniture.

"Remember who's watching this. A male model will come in half way through the shoot, and just remember to act like you love him. Good luck my little natural" Erick spoke to me while people came and sat on one couch, all dressed fancy and put together nicely.

One woman wore a pencil skirt and a tucked in blouse, her hair slicked back into a ponytail. Her face seemed bare of makeup, but at the same time perfect winged eyeliner and flawless skin was there.

The lady that was next to her had long black skinny jeans and high heels, making her tall figure higher. A white button up covered her top half fairly, and her skin appeared again flawless, but more makeup was obviously evident on her face. Her black hair was down and straight, covering a small amount of the button up.

Both women carried a clipboard and looked very stern.

After a moment, a man burst through the door.

He looked shocked at Adeline and I, then he looked over at the women.

He ran over to us and grabbed my wrist, running out of the room.

"They saw your face butt naked!" He whisper-yelled.

"And your hair!" He freaked again.

"I'm guessing that you are a makeup artist?" I asked.

"A makeup artist? I'm YOUR makeup artist" he corrected, bringing me into a room.

"This is your temporary dressing room. Your outfits are over there, and come into this room when you are dressed"

He said, pointing to clothes hanging on a rack, then a door.

He went into the room he pointed to, and I grabbed our outfits.

At the front of each rack was a cute outfit, both incorporating jeans.

Mine was a white crop top and dark blue skinny jeans.

Adeline's was a black v neck and light wash skinny jeans.

Behind my outfit was two other hangers, and behind Adeline's was one.

I pulled apart the hangers to reveal a velvet red lingerie set and another slutty outfit.

I pulled apart Adeline's hangers to reveal a small black lace bralette.

I moved behind a large divider, pulling it along the space I had along the wall.

I put on the red lace and the first outfit.

I pulled back the divider, revealing Adeline in the cutest clothes ever, looking in the mirror.

"Mommy you look pretty!" She squealed, running over to hug my leg.

"Aww you do, too pumpkin!" I said back to her, picking her up and carrying her into the room the makeup guy said to go into.

I opened the door to reveal a large makeup studio.

There were two big stations, both with spinny chairs and big mirrors surrounded by lightbulbs.

"Come on! We have to get you guys in there ASAP!"

The guy rushed us into chairs, giving us each a robe to protect our clothes. A lady came in and started to do Adeline's hair while the guy started finding my skin tone for foundation.

Once he found a matching color, he applied it all over my face. He did contours and powders, moving to my lips. He used a Kylie lip kit to overdraw my lips, filling them in with gloss to make the whole look complete-except for eyes.

He did my eyeshadow with a brownish-red, filling my crease and outer corner with a darker color.

He finished with eyeliner, fake lashes, and mascara. He quickly filled my brows before heating up a flat iron quickly.

He straightened my hair, sprayed some product in it, and tore the robe off of me. The lady happened to do the same for Adeline, except her hair was curled at the bottoms.

The man rushed us back to the big room before whispering an inspirational "good luck"