1- 13 Years

"It's been 13 years since I had my first love. His name was Jacob, but he broke my heart. I still sometimes wonder if I'm over him or not"

"What did he do to break your heart?"

There was a moment of silence while I thought of an appropriate answer that would make sense to Adeline.

"He found somebody that he thought was better for him at the time" I said, hoping I wouldn't have to answer any more questions.

"Where is he now?" Adeline asked, hoping for an answer.

I just sighed before replying.

"He found a lot of girls 12 years ago. That ended around 8 years ago. He had 4 years of fame then he settled down"

Adeline nodded her head before running upstairs to get ready for bed. She just learned to do it herself.

I'm glad I can afford to take care of her. She is the only person I can talk to. Or at least the only person that listens.

I walked to the kitchen from the living room and got my laptop.

I quickly made a cup of coffee and sat back down on the couch.

I'm currently looking at better apartments for Adeline and I.

It has to be in a good location for my work and Adeline's school, kid friendly, and has enough room for the both of us and maybe a pet. Not that I'm planning on one, but Adeline loves the animals at the clinic.

Oh yeah, I'm now a vet, 25, and I have a daughter. No husband or boyfriend, just body parts that a stranger decided he wanted one night when I was walking around my collage campus. Adeline is 6 years old now.

Also I live in Las Angeles. It's pretty hot, but if a job opportunity opens up somewhere else I might look at it.

There isn't much else to catch up on, just work. Speaking of, I need to get some medications online and look at apartments, so I will see you later...

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK THEN READ IT OR ELSE THIS WILL NOT MAKE SENSE!! ITS CALLED JUST FRIENDS AND YEAH NOBODY WILL JUDGE ITS OK

You have no idea how weird/exciting it is to finally be writing this, but just keep in mind that Jacob is 25/26 in this book too, so it's not like a 25 year old is dating a 13 year old...