1: Girl Next Door

It's a Monday once again. Same old routine for me, sometimes I wish life was bit more exciting. Everyday, i always feel like something is missing. Don't get me wrong, i have a happy life. I have my parents, my kuya and kid sister. I also have school and basketball. I am grateful but there is this longing..

I'm Daniel Padilla by the way, but they all call me DJ. 20 years old and studying at Pacific College. Not really sure what more to share with you guys. Aside from basketball, I'm also into music. When it comes to my love life, I've only had one girfriend. Her name was Jen, and she became my girlfriend kasi gusto ko lang ma-try. But after 3 months, I felt like I was wasting my time, and hers as well, so I stopped it. I'd like to think I'm a nice guy kaya eventhough I knew she was really into me, I had to make a lame excuse that I wanted to focus on school. Ha! School?! I didnt even like school. Pwede siguro for basketball or hanging out with friends.... or maybe because i get to see her....

Speaking of her, its 8 o clock am. So i hurriedly went to my window.... and just as i anticipated...

there she was... the girl next door.. passing by our house...

.... if only i had the courage to say hi...to get to know her better.... i know it might seem weird, a bit creepy pa nga, but honestly..... maybe she's the one missing from my life....

Haaaay... Kath... "the girl next door"