Chapter two

Third year Percy Weasley walked swiftly down the corridor trying not to be late for class but fate had a different idea as he knocked into Slytherin Abrielle Davis.The full Veela, Full Witch was beautiful with her silver hair the tips being a electric blue her slytherin robes in her arms as she was just in black skinny jeans  her white button up top and her silver and green striped tie just draped across her shoulders, her stature a little taller in her three inch black heeled boots her bag containing her books across her shoulder, as Percy knocked into her she just sneered and quickly walked away morphing into Percy, oh Abrielle...

*after class*

Percy Weasley glared at Abrielle Davis as everyone stared at her as everyone stared at her like meat which is why He glared she was everything that Percy was not,Popular, Pretty, talented. Percy could admit to himself, he was jealous of Abrielle. He was sure that they could've been friends in school if she had not been sorted into Slytherin. He definitely couldn't be friends with a slytherin.

"Hey Percy Weasley do you want to have lunch with us?" Abrielle yelled across the room, sitting on the desks with her posse which included Phil, her cousin, Dan her best friend, Louise another one of her girly friends, and Zoë who was her girliest friend. Dan and Phil were in Slytherin along with Abrielle the only two not in Slytherin were, Louise and Zoë were in Hufflepuff.

Percy was actually pretty good friends with Phil and Louise. They hung out when they weren't with Abrielle. Dan was a nice guy but he was a Slytherin, and he wore black way to much.

"Um are you sure?" Percy asked, he could see Phil and Louise smiling softly at him looking a bit nervous. Phil had a black fringe swept to the left, and bright blue eyes. Louise had bleach blonde hair and green eyes.

"Yeah we'd love to have you sit with us" Dan said smirking, fixing his poofy brown haired fringe going to the right, his dirt brown eyes shone in the light of spells when he casted them.

Percy could see the rest of the students left in the classroom glaring at him, practically telling him to say yes. Percy just grabbed his books and his satchel that held his books and he walked out smiling At Phil and Louise along the way. He may have just wasted his one chance at being popular.

As he walked into the common room he noticed that Phil and Dan were walked behind him, trying (and failing) to sneak to spy on him.

"Philip, Daniel to whom do I owe the pleasure?" Percy smiled greeting the two boys. They both looked at each other and grabbed Percy's hand walking into the great hall for lunch.

"You're sitting with us Percy" Dan said with a slight sneer to his words like he didn't want Percy to sit by him and Phil.

"Um I can't we have to sit at our respective house Tables I can't break the rules guys" Percy mumbled, softly smiling at Louise.

"Cmon Percy Try New Things" Phil said and smiled brightly, making Dan wince just a little. Percy could see that the boys had gotten closer over the summer. They are always seen together even without Abrielle. After Phil was kicked out of his pure blooded Slytherin family for being just a little too happy.

"Whatever" Percy mumbled and grabbed a mince pie off the table, he then softly smiled at the five smirking kids beside him, this was going to be a long lunch.