Chapter Two

"Hello, " someone had spoke as I woke up. I heard the thumping of soft feet. "So I'm guessing your blind... I can clear your phsyco pass and let you be able to see again... "

I stayed quiet as he made my eyes wider. I decided to yell at him as he directly touched my eyeball. "Get away from me!! " I yelled.

His fingers soon went into my mouth, making me bite down automatically. I felt almost limp when he removed his fingers. I felt him close my eyes.

"Open them, " he mumbled. I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw the room. Technology everywhere... I then looked around and found the man standing beside me. He was an attractive guy around my age.

"Can you see? " he asked. I nodded slightly. The guy smiled. "My name is Kirito. Kirito Yamui. I already know who you are... But, do you know who Tagane is? "

"He's been my friend since I was born! Of course I do! " I stared at Kirito. He stared back and smiled.

"Come back every 20 days if you want your eyesight to remain how it is... " I nodded. I sat up as he uncuffed me. His arms had wrapped around me...

"Good. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Sakuya," I called. I closed the door and looked around the apartment. I stared at all the items in the drawer... It was all of one woman... I bit my lip and looked onto his computer.

I don't know how to work one easily, so I decided not to mess around with it. Sighing, I closed the drawer and looked over at the door. It clicked and twisted. I sat on the couch and stared at the door. A handsome man walked in.

"Sakuya?" I called his name. He looked over at me.

"Oh, you idiot," he grumbled. "You were missing for about 3 hours and now you want to show up... You could've got my physco pass clouded..."

He has curly bangs and his hair is black... He's tall... And muscular... Tears ran down my eyes as I got up walked up to him. Tears ran down my cheeks as I stared at him real good. He stared at me before speaking.

"Y/n?" he called me name. "You can see now, can't you?? " I nodded quickly, only to feel Sakuya hug me tightly.

"Sakuya, " I whispered. "I'm in love with you.... "

Sakuya looked at me quickly. He leaned in and kissed me. He had such roughly lips, like his mother did, but I didn't mind... It was Sakuya.

I ran my hands through his silky hair. Pulling away for breath Sakuya pulled me closer to him then ever before... He placed his head on my shoulder. I heard him sob. I didn't know anybody but him who care about me so strongly and I am grateful for him... I'm glad I love him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I giggled as I walked myself to the store. I was glad I could see. I could cook better and walk to places without clinging onto Sakuya's arms.

I went in and looked around. The store was fully stocked, surprisingly. "Y/n?" I heard someone speak. It was Mrs. Oka. "Why aren't you wearing your glasses? "

"I can see! " I smiled. I studied Mrs Oka's face closely. She had dark hair, bags under her eyes from less sleep, and was older than I expected. "I had treatment."

"Oh, " she smiled. She then frowned and stared at me. "You've grown a lot haven't you...? How's that handsome man of yours? "

"Last time I remember he isn't my 'man'," I chuckled. She smiled. "Sakuya is fine. "

"That's good," she sweetly smiled. "How bout I give you some free things to celebrate your new eyes, huh? Adoptive mother's gift! "

Mrs. Oka always had wanted to take me away from Sayuka's mother, saying she wanted to adopt me. In the end, I used to call her mother. She was a sweet woman. I loved her for that.

"You don't have to, Mother, " I smiled, picking up some soup cans and placing them on the counter. "I've celebrated enough. You just being here is a gift... "

"Honey... "

I turned and smiled, handing her the money. She took it and smiled weakly, her old age showing as the wrinkles curled. I smiled back as she put the items in the bag. I thanked her and exited the store, sighing as I heard sirens. I looked around and noticed police cars and drones following behind the black box in front of it. I stared at them as went towards a large building. I prayed that Sakuya was alright and whatever was happening, he would come home tonight, tired and ready to snuggle with me.

I walked towards the apartment. I thought real hard. It was almost like my brain was about to stop and shut down my whole body. I felt tired and stressed. I didn't want to cloud my physco pass. I needed to calm down... I've seen Sakuya kick major ass before... I prayed again.

Please come home okay...