Chapter Four

(More detailed lemon in this chapter. Just a warning loves.)

I moaned as Sakuya fingered me. It wasn't our first time doing naughty things like this... There was always times where Sakuya feels like doing things, and I'm forever in debt to him.

Lube ran down my thighs as Sakuya poured it. I shuddered.

"Sakuya-chan, " I whispered. "Put it in..." Sakuya had already waited for me to ask this and before I could prepare and adjust, he rammed inside of me. I loudly moaned, arching my back. My toes curled and gripped at the covers, as well as my hands. I couldn't bear the pleasure and pain he was producing.

I hid my face and told him to move. I felt him bend over and move my arms and covers from my face. His lips pressed against my skin so softly...

He moved slowly, I'm guessing he was trying to be loving with it. He has never been rough when I did this with him. I knew he had work soon, he'd have to hurry up. Sakuya went faster, the bed screeched with every pound Sakuya gave.

I felt my body being lifted. Sakuya squeezed my cheeks and make me look towards the one side of the wall, his chin laid of the opposite side of my shoulder. He then began whiepering nothings into my ear... There were more about love than anything else...

I came. I knew I was close but I didn't warn him. I was stiff for the most of it. His hands squeezed my waist tightly as he pounded harder, hitting my prostate.

"A-Ah~!!" I moaned loudly. I bet I've woke someone next door, but I didn't care. I looked over at the clock and noticed the time. I pushed against him as he came inside. Luckily he wore a condom. He pulled out and pulled the condom off, twisting the condom into a knot and throwing it across the room, into a trashcan. I was panting, trying not to fall asleep...

I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets, trying to not feel pain in my body. I sighed and laid down.

I had stared at Sakuya as he washed up a bit. He looked so nice with his suit on.... I sat up, the sheets sliding off my shoulder.

"Have a nice time at work, Sakuya, " I muttered. After he fixed his tie, he walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "I want to talk to you when we get back... "

He did not reply. I had sighed as he left. I looked over at his computer. I went in his drawer and pulled out the pictures of Akane. I collected them and looked at all of them carefully. I sat down and thought for a second. Is the investigation on Akane?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>•

"What's this about? " I questioned Sakuya as I slapped the photos down. "Why are you studying Akane? Why haven't you ever tell me about this!? I trusted you when I was blind! Isn't that enough!?"

"Y/n, stay out of it, " he mumbled, fixing himself a sandwich. "Its not something you need to worry about... " My fist clenched tighter.

"HOW BOUT YOU LOOK ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES!! " I yelled at him. Sakuya looked over at me and stared. He attacked me, stepping on me over and over again. I cried out, telling him to stop, over and over. Was this what they meant by lucky? By not being beaten and murdered when we were younger...?

I was bruised... I curled up and waited for him to stop. "Never yell at me again, understand!!??"

I had gripped the paper that was scattered on the floor, bearing the pain I was in. I breathed out as he finished. I trembled, feeling his cold eyes lay on my body.

"Sakuya, " I whispered, trembling more when he grabbed me by my hair. I gripped his hands trying to make him let go, but he was dominant and strong. I screamed as he pulled me across the room. I tried my best to fight back... "LET GO OF ME, SAKUYA PLEASE!!! "

"Shut up. "

I went silent as he slammed me against the wall. He kneeled down and squeezed my cheeks. I stared at him, once again feeling his lips force against mine.

I let him kiss me, not caring anymore. What ever that Akane business was, it's not my business. I didn't want him to hit me anymore... I didn't want to anger him as much as I did.

I was tired, bruised, and cold. I laid on the floor for a long time afterwards, my eyes staring emotionlessly. I stared at the door, waiting for someone to knock on it... To help me....

That didn't happen today, though.