58|Final

- 11:36 pm -

"Wow, Taeyong, you're overtime again.." Mr. Park, the owner of the cafe smiled at Taeyong.

"Uhh.. I have nothing to do at the house anyway.." Taeyong replied, placing the coffee cups underneath the counter calmly.

He's been working at the cafe for almost two years already and he felt happy at his job. He's working hard for his own needs but his income wasn't enough to pay for his school, and fortunately, his boss is helping him well.

After few more minutes, Taeyong decided to go home and he bid goodbye to the employees and the owner before making his way at his house.

He slowly walks towards the dark pavements as he reminisce the things happened two years ago.

Taeyong and Jia lost connection, and he was trying his best to bring it back. He always send her e-mails telling the happenings everyday and he would checked it before going to school, but he receive no reply. Even once.

He was thinking that maybe Jia was too busy in America. He thinks all the positive ones, because he knows Jia will come back for him. He still kept her promise. And everyday, he prays that he will soon wakes up with the single person he loves.

Her promise kept him alive.

"I promise I'll come back.."

That's the only thing he hears when he woke up and before he sleep. Her voice is still echoing inside his head, and he's happy with it because her voice was like music to his ears.

God, he really love this girl.

Taeyong enters the house, witnessing the quiet, dark and almost empty house.

Empty.

He needs to finish all the payments after her mom died. Including the house bills, school bills, and the debt that her mom hadn't pay yet.

Because of lacking money, he decided to sell some unimportant things inside the house. And it worked.

Taeyong wasn't thinking that his life was miserable and a mess. He wasn't thinking that his life was hell, nor heaven.

All he thinks is, someone is going back for him. Someone will pull him out of the darkness setting in his life. Someone will make him feel that he was being loved and cared.

That someone, is the person that he will marry and have kids with, the person that will stay beside him and will face challenges together, and the person that will change him.

She did already changed him.

Taeyong was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he were still standing in the door frame. He switched on the lights, and he closes the door behind after.

His phone vibrated and he fished it out, receiving a message from Yuta.

Yuta: Taeyong-ah, how's work? :))

Taeyong: It's fine, still working hard hahaha!

Yuta: It looks like we haven't seen each other for years 😂😂

Yuta: Anyway, can you come at Jaehyun's house tomorrow after work?

Taeyong: Huh? Why? It's already late..

Yuta: I know.. but..please? We wanted to have fun! :((

Taeyong: oh, is that so?

Taeyong: hmm.. okay.

Yuta: yeeees dhbdjsh😂 goodnight taeyongiee💕

He smiled at Yuta's reply as he put down his phone at the kitchen counter.