10 - Shopping & Dinner

Tony woke up and walked down the stairs to see Ziva making coffee in the kitchen, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach "good morning beautiful" he whispered in her ear, Ziva tensed up until she realised it was Tony "morning" she replied adding sugar to Tony's cup.

"Are we going furniture shopping today" Tony asked Ziva as they sat at the breakfast table "probably" "we need jobs" she reminded him "I know, I don't have time to look" he sighed "I might take up Ballet again" Ziva said nervously "Ballet?" Tony asked "yes, you think it's a bad idea don't you" she said poking at her blueberries "no, I'm just" he paused "surprised" "that's all" he smiled "show me" he said grinning "ok, I am a little crusty" she said standing up "it's rusty, not crusty" he corrected "close enough" she said. Ziva did a few moves then came back to the table "I didn't know you could dance like that" Tony exclaimed.

As it was Saturday NCIS wasn't open and the girls where staying with Tony and Ziva for the whole day, as soon Tali woke up she became permanently attached to Ziva's side. They tried to get her to stay with Tony or Kai for a while but she just got upset and ran back to Ziva. They eventually got Tali and Kai into their car seats, Tali was putting up a fight about Ziva not being next to her and Kai was fighting back because she didn't like Tali getting both Ziva and Tony's attention. After the clipped the girls in both of them where still screaming but Tony told Ziva to just ignore them and they would calm down, which about half way threw the journey they did.

When they arrived at the shops both the girls where fast asleep so Tony carefully picked the girls out of their car seats and laid them in the two buggys.

They headed to a furniture store first to order the biggest furniture, they picked two matching white beds, some white draws with cute pink handles and another storage unit with two doors and two draws with the same pink handles

They headed to a furniture store first to order the biggest furniture, they picked two matching white beds, some white draws with cute pink handles and another storage unit with two doors and two draws with the same pink handles. They got themselves a double bed with storage underneath, two bedside tables and a dresser that all matched. Then they ordered other basic furniture like new sofas, tables, chairs and cabinets.

Once the girls woke up they went to a different shop where they let the girls pick out a few toys and bed sheets. As none of them had a lot of toys or clothes Tony and Ziva let Tali and Kai pick out a few toys each for their bedroom and one for the play room, they also picked out some cute bunting, a little heart decoration, a punk dollhouse, cream curtains and two identical bed covers that where pink with stripes and flowers (photo of everything will come later)

The final two places they went to where a clothes shop and a place for food, Tali tried to stay next to Ziva but they purposely put her as far away from Ziva as they could but where she could still see her. It began to work Tali wasn't getting as upset about not being right next to Ziva but she was still quite clingy and unsure, they guessed it was because of not seeing Ziva for almost 7 months she was worried she would leave again.

Tony and Ziva called Abby, Tim, Ducky, Jimmy and Gibbs to ask if they would like to come over for a housewarming gathering or housecooking as Ziva said the first time. Everyone agreed to come, Jimmy was asked to bring Breena and Victoria (his daughter) which he did.

Ziva cooked Slow cooked beef with potatoes and beans while Tony dressed the girls as they went out in their pyjamas and Tali had lost a sock. Tony found them two bright pink tops and two blue dungaree skirts which they tried to put on themselves but only got ended up twisted on the floor so Tony helped them, Tony gently brushed each of their hair into a tiny ponytail on the tops of their heads.

 Tony found them two bright pink tops and two blue dungaree skirts which they tried to put on themselves but only got ended up twisted on the floor so Tony helped them, Tony gently brushed each of their hair into a tiny ponytail on the tops of the...

Then while the girls where watching something on Tony's phone the new table and chairs arrived (they ordered them to come early so everyone could eat together) which Tony quickly set up in the right room.

Abby and Tim arrived first then Jimmy with Breena and Victoria, after them was Ducky and finally Gibbs who couldn't work his sat-nav. They sat down at the table to eat "This is what you cooked for us the first time" Palmer smiled "Very good Ziva" Ducky added, everyone else complimented Ziva's cooking even Gibbs. Throughout the whole meal Tali and Kai kept getting up from the table and running around so Tony and Ziva had to keep telling them to sit down and calling them back to the table. Victoria was happily playing with a toy in her high hair that Jimmy had brought with him, Ziva made a mental note to buy two high chairs later. Near the end of the dinner the doorbell went, Ziva was going to ignore it but it kept ringing so she eventually had to answer it apparently when they ordered the furniture they didn't change the date from when they ordered the chairs and tables. The delivery men brought everything inside the main room then left, "I guess we won't be in there later" Ziva laughed sitting back at the table "If you want help ask" Gibbs said finishing his food "Thanks boss" Tony said "we're outside of work DiNozzo" Gibbs said "no head slap?" Tony asked "three little ones here" Gibbs smiled. After everyone had eaten they went outside for a bit, Tali and Kai where told to be careful with Victoria so they carefully climbed with her then bounced with her on the trampoline. The adults sat on old blankets on the grass watching the three girls playing.