6 - Ohio

At the airport Tony took Tali to get food then they got on the plane for a 10 hour flight, Tony payed extra for their luggage as they had two extra bags. Tali slept for a lot of the flight because she was exhausted from everything that happened, when she wasn't asleep she played with Kalev or colored in, Tony bought a few snacks midway through the flight as they only had a small dinner. Once they landed Tony got a luggage trolling that he put all their luggage and Tali on, Tali happily stood on the luggage trolley until they got into the taxi.
They went to a hotel near where Tony grew up, they booked a two bed room this was the first hotel that had a bed gate for Tali. There where a few hours left for sleeping so Tony forced Tali to sleep because he didn't have the best sleep on the plane. When Tali woke up she dragged Tony up, the hotel room only had a kettle and a fridge so Tony got him and Tali dressed. He picked up Tali's workbooks, Kalev, his phone and his wallet, Tali raced along the corridors with Tony trailing behind. When they got to the food court Tony got Tali some waffles with chocolate sauce and fruit pieces and a bottle of fruit juice, he got himself some toast, eggs and coffee. While they where eating Tali was babbling to herself in more than one language when she looked up and quietly yelled "Ima" she got off her seat and ran over to the window area "Tali" Tony yelled chasing after the chocolate covered girl, he caught her but she was fighting him and he had to let go "Ima, Ima, Ima" she continued yelling as she ran, she eventually got to the woman she was running to "Sorry" Tony apologised picking Tali away from the woman "It is okay" a thick Israeli accent "Ziva?" Tony stuttered looking at the woman "yes, Tony" she answered "Oh my god, you're okay" Tony exclaimed hugging her "Ima?" Another voice piped up "One minute Kai" Ziva replied hugging Tony back and kissing his cheek, "Yes, Kai" She said after they pulled away "I got apple" Kai told her holding out her bowl "Kai" Ziva started picking her up "This is your Abba" Ziva told her, Kai looked exactly like Tali, Tony stood there stunned.
"Shall we sit Tony" Ziva asked while Tony stood there in shock "okay" he guided Ziva and Kai to his and Tali's table. After two or three minutes Tali and Kai caught up with everything and started hugging and babbling to each other.
(Tali left and Kai right)

Tony and Ziva sat next to each other opposite Tali and Kai "Twins?" Tony eventually spoke "yes" Ziva answered looking down "The director said she didn't have a twin" Tony said confused "No one knows Kai, I sent her to live with my friend when Tali...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tony and Ziva sat next to each other opposite Tali and Kai "Twins?" Tony eventually spoke "yes" Ziva answered looking down "The director said she didn't have a twin" Tony said confused "No one knows Kai, I sent her to live with my friend when Tali was found" Ziva told Tony "what do you mean Tali was found?" Tony asked slightly enraged "The director came to the farmhouse to ask for a favour, Tali came into the room" "oh" was all Tony said "Kai stands for Kaida, it means little dragon" they sat in silence for a few more minutes "you did not turn up" Ziva eventually said breaking the silence "huh?" Tony asked "in Paris" she told him "I was there, we waited all day" he said holding her hand "I was on the balcony a few floors up all day" she said turning to him "above the cafe?" He asked "yes" she said in her very Zivaish way (A/N - The same as in the episode dead man walking) "We where below the canopy area" he said feeling like a complete idiot "Wait! Where you in Berlin and Italy as well?" He asked "yes" "you left before the girls birthday" "you noticed" she asked shocked "of course I did, I just didn't know it was you" he squeezed her hand pulling her into a hug again. "What are these?" Ziva asked holding up Tali's workbooks "Oh, she mixed up her languages a lot so I bought those to help her split them" Tony explained as Ziva flicked through the books.
"Ima, Abba" Tali asked "Yeah sweetheart" "Can we go up, please" She asked "of course Tali" "let's go". Tony and Ziva walked together holding hands as the girls ran ahead laughing, they all went up to Tony and Tali's room.
Tony and Ziva talked about the past few months while Tali showed Kai her toys. While Tony and Ziva where talking they decided to buy a house together the only question they had left was move to Washington near NCIS again or stay in Ohio

A/N - Please comment if you think they should move back to Washington or stay in Ohio because I can't decide, until I get at least two comments about what to do I can't write anymore.

Following Taliजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें