MAGAZINE

Frigga, congratulations on your role in Captain America Civil War.

Thank you so much. It's truly an honour to get the part.

Did you expect to get the role as Valkyrie?

To be honest, I didn't.

This is your first Marvel movie. What is it like jumping franchises?

It is so weird. I'm so used to the Potterheads that the thought of having Marvel fans judge me on my role is so scary.

I'm sure you'll be fine. You will bring a certain air to Civil War that no one will be able to resist.

Thank you. I'll channel my inner Luna again for the role.

The side that Valkyrie is on hasn't been released yet. Is it possible if you could tell us?

No! Sorry. Here is a hint though..... Look at all my Instagram posts that have to do with this movie.

Ok! Will do! Now, there is a ship name floating around on yours and Tom Hollands Instagram posts. As far as I am aware, it is called Joland.

It is! It started a bit after Tom commented on one of my posts. We have been friends for a bit now and I see why people ship us. I mean, Tom and I have a great friendship. Nothing can ruin that.

One last question before our time is up. Do you see anyone as boyfriend material?

Dritt. That is a great question. The only person I really see as boyfriend material is Tom. I don't see a lot of my Harry Potter co-stars anymore so I mostly hangout with Tom.

Thank you for your honest answer Frigga. I hope this movie turns out well for you.

Thank you. I hope your magazine continues its good work. By the way, I love the name. Great use of words.

Have a safe trip back to your home.

Thank you again for having me.

Make sure you go and watch Frigga in Captain America Civil War on May 5 2016 to see her in action as the heroine Valkyrie!

A/N: All of the magazine covers are made by me on canva. If you want one for a fanfic private message me and I will make you one but I will need your email to send it to you. I won't spam you either.