Chapter 2

Mickey pov
Kayela goes home and I'm left by myself. I saw a blade and I just wanted to cry.I grab the phone and called Jacob in tears.
Jacob I need to come over please~M
Baby what's wrong?~j
Just come now please~m and I'm crying harder.
Jacob shows up with a bag of clothes. He didn't ask what's wrong he just pulls me in a hug. I stop crying after him hugging me for a while.
"What was that about baby.?" Jacob asked worriedly
"If I tell you. You have to promise not look at me differently. Kayelas the only other person that knows" I say looking down at my hands trying to look at him...
"I promise baby I don't want to loose you" Jacob says
"I'm the reason my parents died..." I said crying again
"Why do u say that?" He asked softly
"I was 14 going through my first heartbreak. I started cutting and I didn't eat much. One night I couldn't take it anymore so I cut a little to deep on my left thigh. My mom walked in and she started freaking out and she took me to hospital and my dad was working... He works at the hospital and he started cry when he saw my eyes go back in my head. I had to get surgery done and put blood back in my body. That's when it started. The night they died I was out drunk. I told them I love them so much and fell asleep. They went out for a late night movie and they got hit by one of my old drunk friends." I cry even harder "I want to cut.."
Jacob pulls me in his arms and he's lets me cry. He's caring for me and maybe even loving me. I know I shouldnt think this but I love him. I truly love him....

Jacob Pov
I'm holding the most perfect person in my arms right now. She's crying but she's starting to stop around 12. "So do u have a guess room where I can sleep?"I asked not wanting to make her feel like I'm using her for her body. Which may I say it's amazing one.
"Yeah but I would like you to sleep in my bed with me..If that's okay..? She says softly
"If that's want you I'm not gonna do something that you don't want." I said picking her up and taking her to the master bedroom. She's in her pjs already so I put her down carefully and go change in the bathroom. I'm wear only gray sweatpants since I'm sleeping in the same bed as her. I walk out of the bathroom to Mikaela wearing one of the sweatshirt I brought over.
"I hope you don't mind but it makes me feel safe and I haven't felt safe for awhile."
"I don't mind I think it looks better on you. Please tell me your still wearing shorts."
"No I normally sleep naked.. I'll go put shorts on if you would like."
I pulled her over to me so I could cuddle her. She's mine. I love her and I'm scared I'll loose her one day.
"Thank you so much for caring for me Jacob. Your not like I thought you where." She says in my chest
"Babygirl I love you and I care for you. I would do anything to show you." I say and I regret it.
"You love me?"
"I love for 3 years Mikaela Braun!"
After that she didn't say anything back. She cuddles into me like she's scared that I'm gonna leave her. So I pull her closer that she's on top of me and I'm not letting her go anytime soon. I truly love her. She falls asleep in my arms and then I started to fall asleep.
My alarm went off just five minutes ago but Mikaela is still asleep and I don't want to wake her up. I checked the time and it was 5:30. I slow move but she wakes up.
"Where r u going?" She ask half asleep.
"We need to get ready for school babygirl"
"Nooo just stay home today, it's just the second day nothing important is going on"
I get back in bed and hold her. She asleep again I turned her tv on and watch watch random shows until I fall back to sleep. I woke up again with four miss calls from Bry. I got at least 25 texts from her like damn she doesn't even get that I hate her.