Chapter 1

Mickeys pov

I'm put on my sunglasses and get in my jeep. I put a cigarette in my mouth and lite it. I drove to school and see which bad boy I will hurt this time. This year it's going to be Jacob . He plays ever girl he dates but not this year. I'm get to school and walk up to Jacob.
"Hey Jacob it's good to see you" I say
"Hey sexy, we need to hang out some time. What classes are you taking this year"he asks me
"I made sure we have all the same classes." I say and kissed his cheek and I walk to my best friend Kayela.
"How long is this one gonna last?" Kayela asked
"Until he falls in love with me" I say
We laugh and walk to gym. We change in to booty shorts and a crop top. Jacob's jaw drop cause my ass in hanging out of my shorts and my boobs are showing. I love my body and I love to show it off. We have to run two miles of course me and Kayela finish first. Yeah I might smoke but that doesn't mean I'm not fast. The people that comes second is Jacob and Casey. They probably watched our ass bounce. I went and hugged Jacob of course I gonna act like I like him😂😂😂 I'm so mean.
"You're so slow Jacob" I say and laughed
"I was letting you win" he says and grabs my ass
I stand on my tippy toes and whisper "wanna come over after to school?"
He looks me up and down "of course Princess"
I kiss his cheek and I start to walk away. He grabs my hand and pulls me back until I'm facing him. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back a little and I break away. I hug him a little but he starts picking me up. I kiss his neck and he pushes me against the wall. I give Kayela help me look. She runs over.
"I hate to break this up but I want my best friend now!" Say Kayela
"Oh My God Kayela you save me. He's gonna be harder to break!" I say hugging her
We go change. I put on black leggings and a crop top that saying"Boss Ass Bitch" I put my black leather jacket over it but I don't zip it. Kayela is wearing the same thing but with pink leggings. She moving into my apartment in a week. We have been best friends since birth. I'm a hour older. Our parents used to be best friends.
"Don't forget our apartment has two full bathroom and three bedrooms." I say to Kayela and fixing my hair
"Yeah Ik but it's sad that your parents died. They loved you so much."Kayela says I start to tear up but I pulled my self back together. We walked to class but we have different classes sadly, she the only person that loves me since they died....
I hate school so when 5th period comes I'm sneaking out and getting high. Kayela doesn't smoke. She hates me smoking but oh well.
Time goes by and it's 5th period and I start to walk out when Jacob runs up and stops me."where are you going young lady?"
"Just for a little walk." I say
"I'm coming with you." He says
We walk to the jeep and I grab my weed and start to smoke it. He looked shocked at me.
"You smoke? I thought that was an act." He say
"Well it's not. What to smoke with me? Or not?" I ask
He nods and we talk and got to know each other. We head to my apartment. Once we got there he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I pulled away. And I'm kissing his neck. I'm pushing him to the couch. He has a boner. I unbutton his pant and pull his boxers off. I start to suck and I heard him moan a few time. I stop and I sat on his lap we made out for a few. He starts to pull my leggings off but I stop him.
"Have you had sex yet?" He asks me
" yes I have but we need a protection." I say
"True I don't have any what about you?" He says
"No I don't. Normally the guys brings it.." I say
We look down in disappointment. And we looked at the clock and it's only 12:25.
"Wanna run to the store?" I ask Jacob and he giving some the smirk
"Yes"
We drove to the store and pick up condoms and some candy and drinks. We get back to the apartment knowing only one other person has the key. We walked in put the bags down and started to kiss again. He starts to kiss down my neck and starts sucking a little. He's trying to give me a hickey. Oh Great. He stops. I run the bedroom with him behind me with the condoms. I tried hiding but that doesn't work. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall.
"Oh Blake u really wanna have sex?" I ask him
'' yes why won't I?" He asked back
"Cause you'll see my ugly scars" I say pushing him. Away and walking to the kitchen for the candy
Blake follows me and holding me for a second... This is bad. Very bad I'm starting to get feeling for him.
"I think it's time for you to go Jacob" I say under my breathe
"Okay I'll text you sometime" he says jokingly
He leaves a few minutes later Kayela shows up mad but I got her favorite candy. She loves me even though me and her see things differently. We watched movies and ate a lot of junk food for the rest of the day.

A/n I hope you guess like it. This is my first time writing a story