Chapter 16:Pressure...

Travis's P.O.V.

Today we were going to tell them about us...I hope they support our relationship..

When it was finally lunch time,we went over to the table where they were waiting for us..

I took a deep breath and held Katelyn's hand..

Kate:Guys...before we eat....I need to announce something...I mean...WE need to announce something..

She kissed my cheek and everyone's jaws dropped..

Aph:No way you're with this jerk!I'm sorry but Kate he got us arrested and he also hurted you!Why did you get together with him?!I used to ship you guys until he hurt us and your feelings..

Kawaii~Chan:Aphmau~Senpai!It's katelyn~sama's decision!Leave her alone!

Aaron:Are you crazy kawaii~Chan?!He's more of a douche bag than Donald Trump!

Teony:KATELYN DID HE HURT YOU OR BRAINWASH YOU?!BECAUSE YOU MUST BE GOING MAD!

I could see katelyn sobbing..

Dante:GUYS LEAVE THEM ALONE!APHMAU,AARON USED TO BE A JERK TO YOU AND NOW YOU'RE CLOSE FRIENDS!DID ANYONE SAY ANYTHING??NO!NO ONE DARED TO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS!AND IF TRAVIS WASN'T HERE SHE WOULD'VE BEEN WITH THAT A**HOLE JEFFORY WHO IS DATING 3 GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME!UGH!KAWAII~CHAN,TRAVIS,NICOLE,AND KATELYN.LET'S LEAVE THEM..

We walked to another table...

Wow...I didn't know they could be so harsh..I though that they would support us..especially APHMAU...

Lucinda stayed silent the whole time..she was also smirking..I don't know what that girl is up to..

Nicole:I'm SO sorry...don't listen to them...they're all just idiots..they don't understand that people can get a second chance..

Katelyn:*sniff* The one time....*sniff* something involved with love happens to me...APHMAU just....becomes my mom...I just don't want to be treated like that......I always supported her-

I give her a quick kiss on the lips and she looks at me with her puffy icy blue eyes..

Me:Listen..you shouldn't care about people's opinions about us...this is the cruel world we live in...I was also surprised about their acts because they always support you about everything else..but..I guess they don't believe in second chances..

Kawaii~Chan:Travis~kun is right..we support you guys...katelyn~sama should be happy...just imagine that they are useless potatoes..

Katelyn chuckled and smiled weakly..

Kate:T-Thanks..I really needed that...I don't know what I could do without you guys...

All:We'll always be there for you...

Katelyn has great friends...she's lucky...

But she's really upset about losing her 2 best friends...

Aphmau and Lucinda...

Me:Let's eat our lunch...

I'm surprised garroth and Laurence weren't here..I think they sat somewhere else or were absent..