Chapter 2:Falling for You

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Today was the first day of school after a long and happy summer vacation...now I'm going back to a black hole...well..at least I have friends...

I got up from bed and I tool a shower,hair dryed my hair,straightened it,wore my school uniform,and I wore mg black converse...

I went downstairs and I ate some fruitloops,the bus came exactly at 7:00..

I grabbed my phone and ran to the bus,no one was in there but Travis..

I guess we're the farthest people from school..

After the bus ride we got to school...

I'm going to be a freshman..

Deep breathes Katelyn....

Travis:Hey!

Me:Hey!

Travis:How's your first day?

Me:So far so good...I still have 8 hours of classes...we'll see how THOSE go...

Travis:What's your schedule?

Me:I'm in homeroom BQ and my first 3 classes are math,science,and witchcraft!How about you?

Travis:I'm in your homeroom!My first class is geography,then science,and after that I've got physical education!

Me:Well at least we could SEE each other!

Travis:Yeah I guess s-

He gets stopped by aphmau running towards me and screaming my name..

Me:Oh my irene your voice sounds worse than nyan cat's song..

Aph:Hey!ANYWAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIKE OH MY GOD AND WHO IS THAT AND AND AND-

Me:Woah..slow down..first...I missed you too...second..this is the new kid!Travis!

Travis:H-hey...I j-just moved into t-town!

Aph:I'm aphmau!Nice to meet you too!

I facepalm as I die of laughter then the bell rang..

Me:I'll see you at lunch!

I said as aphmau skipped away..

Travis:She's super hyperactive..

Me:Stop using big words..it's making me feel dumb!

Travis:Hehe hehe

We get to out homeroom and the teacher starts talking blah blah blah

Time skip to lunch!

I stayed with Travis and I introduced him to everyone!

He liked Dante the most for some reason...

We chatted a lot until that Aaron guy came over and said he wanted to speak to aphmau..

We never knew he had a tongue!

After everything,aphmau comes back to tell us that she finally found out who FC was...

It was Aaron..

She completely freaked and got so happy..

Travis:What's all this about?

Travis's P.O.V.

She gives me a stare and smirks...

Kate:Well,aphmau has this online friend that she wanted to know who he is for years..now she knows..she's never been this happy before...

Me:Wow...

Dante:Nice view!

He was behind aphmau as she was jumping up and down..aph turned around and punched him then continued jumping..

We all bursted in laughter...

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Me and travis walked back home together,he told me that he'd show me his machine because it's working now.

We went into his garage and all I saw was a thing that looked like a photo booth,with a stool in it and a shower head attached on it.

Me:So what exactly is this?

Travis:A time machine!

Me: prove it!

He smiles and he sits inside..

Bleep bloop gurgle and he disappeared..

Me:Haha very nice trick travis...you could come out now..

I walked towards the booth and travis came back..when he came back he accidentally fell on top of me..

Travis:Uhhh!S-sorry!

He says as he gets up..

He blushes so bright red and hands me a red rose..

Travis:I got this rose from 4 months ago...it'd October so there's no flowers...

Me:T-thanks..

For some reason when he fell on me I didn't punch him or hurt him...

I liked it...