Ryan 😒🚫: Just laying here thinking about you! I love you soo much! I know keep letting you down but I'm sorry! You're all I can think about right now my body is craving you!! I need you right now!! Meet me somewhere please!
Micah: Nigga please! You have officially turned into a fuckboy!
Ryan 😒🚫: Baby please! I just wanna talk! I wanna apologize! Meet me at StarSky Park please! Just for a few minutes!
Micah: I'll be there in 5 punk ass!

I went on and gave in because he wasn't going to stop! I swear I'm bout to just quit this damn show!!! I grabbed my keys, slipped on my slidess, and headed out.
It took me about 5 minutes to get to the private park. It was a little cliff that gave you a full view of the sky, it was beautiful!
I seen Ryan mini van was already there. This nigga drove the mini-van, like his kids are with him, why he just didn't drive the Benz?
He hopped out the car, letting up his trunk, and ran over to me and threw his arms around my waist planting me with kisses, till I finally gave in and let him enter mouth as he sucked my tongue making me moan. I pushed him off of me after a few minutes had passed!
"No I'm doing this with you! You said you wanted to talk so talk!" I told him. He pulled me over to the trunk and we sat in the hatch looking up at the sky. "I'm in love with you and I can't shake the feeling!" He told me.
"Ryan at some point I use to feel the same towards you, before all the lying! I just can't do this anymore, all of this drama, I have a lot going on in my life, and this cannot go on any longer. I'm sick of drama! I loved you before you lied and kept secrets from me, I'll admit I still love you just a little but not enough to keep doing this, and I'm definitely not in love with you!" I told him. His eyes just stayed on the sky.
He grabbed my hand.
"So this is it huh? " he asked.
"Yeah this is it Ryan, I'm sorry." I told him.
"Let's go out with a bang!" He said.
"What you mean?" I asked.
And he pulled me on top of him laying back in the latch, sucking my face off! He pulled off his shirt off , and out of instinct I bit into his neck making him moan out as I sucked on it. He flipped us over and he was now on top of me, he pulled down my pants and my hard dick smacked against my stomach, he kissed me from my head working his way down, throwing my legs up above my head as my hole puckered up to his warm thick lips and tongue! His tongue lapped against my hole and I moaned out. Ryan went to work on my ass! He was eating my ass so good I couldn't feel my legs anymore. He pulled down his pajamas and started stroking his dick as he continued to eat me out! Soon he spit on his dick and rammed it in me making me wince at the pain, but his strokes soon started hitting my spot and I started moaning in ecstasy!!
"Damn Micah I'm bout bussssst" he yelled pulling out of me, nutting all over my abs. He licked it off and started sucking my dick, making my eyes roll to the back of my head, as his plump soft lips went up and down on my dick! "FUCKK Ryan!" I moaned, I was getting close cause I couldn't feel my feet curl, "Fuckkkkkkk!" I screamed as my sensitive dick nutted into his mouth, and he didn't stop he keep sucking, making me squirm and shake like I was having a seizure, my dick was super sensitive, and I was jumping everywhere as my dick kept hitting the back of his throat, and he didn't let up, he picked up speed, "RYAAN WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I screamed as my dick nutted for the second time, but this time it was like a fountain shooting everywhere all on his roof and windows! He looked up at me with satisfaction! It took me a few minutes to gather my breathe.
I got up and slipped back on my sweats, and started walking to my car, still light headed. "Goodbye Micah, I'm strictly your boss now!" He said getting into his van and pulling off!
I made it back to my house and went straight to the shower, and washed all the dirtiness off of me!
I put on just some white Calvin Kleins briefs, poured another shot of Hennessy and sat at the edge of my bed.
I realized all the shit I'm going through and just begin to cry! I cried and cried and threw my glass against the wall! I'm so sick of this shit!
"Micah, stop! I knew I should have never come!" I heard Mar'Quez say standing in front of me with nothing on but black sweats! "Come Here!" He said pulling me up and wrapping his big muscular arms around me.
"I'm sorry for everything baby boy! This, all of this is my fault!" Mar'Quez said rubbing my bare back.
"It's my fault too!" I told him.
He lifted my chin and I looked into his eyes, big mistake! We locked lips and I wouldn't let go of his until he finally pulled away. "Micah, No we can't do this! I won't let you do this! I love you too much!" Mar'Quez said.
"You're right, can you just lay with me like you use to? I really need it." I told him, wrapped up in his arms, I didn't want the feeling to end!
"Yes, but let's not make a habit out of this!" He said as we climbed into bed, in our old spooning position!
I felt like that old Micah back in college where I didn't know anything about love until I met him, and he completely changed my life! A lot has changed with me since then, but I think one thing has remained the same..... I will always love this nigga!!

Next Morning

"Are you sure it's a good idea to bring me to work with you?" Mar'Quez asked walking to my trailer.
"Nigga will you chill, yes it's a good idea, I don't want you at the house with Ava, and nobody is going to expect that your in Universal Studios BackLot, you can just chill in my trailer till I'm done." I told him already annoyed with him cause he been asking the same question for a whole hour now!
"I don't have good feeling about this, but if you say so!" He said
"Stop acting like a lil bitch and get your ass inside!" I ordered him. He looked at me and then smacked my ass hard like he use to every time I got out of line.
I just rolled my eyes!
I stepped into my trailer and Traci looked like she was just finishing up laying my wardrobe out.
"Good morning Micah I'm just finishing up I'll be out of.." She stopped, startled when she turned around seen Mar'Quez. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you brought anyone with you." She said.
"It's okay, he's just an old friend visiting me onset today!" I told her.
I saw the glance Mar'Quez gave me when I said old friend.
"Well okay, Micah I got everything laid out for you, I have to go I'm running a bit behind schedule, Ryan had my damn van randomly shampooed and I had to wait for it to dry." She said and I died.
"That Damn Ryan!" I said making her laugh as she pushed the wardrobe cart out of my trailer, but only if she knew!!!

Omniscient POV
Soon as Traci walked out Micah's trailer, she scurried into her own office and pulled out a flip phone hidden away in her desk and dialed a number. Soon as the person picked up on the other end, Traci said into the phone
"He's Here Just Like We Expected!" .........

END OF CHAPTER

AUTHORS NOTE

TEA SIPPERS WHAT YALL THINK?????
Micah and his damn hoeish tendencies!!!!!

Quez Lowkey daddy af!!!!

Ryan though???????
Is he really done???

That cuddling was that a bad idea????
That Damn Ending Though!!!!!
Traci bitch!!!!! Lemme find out!!!

Was she talking about Micah or Mar'Quez??? ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Stay tuned!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being patient with me, I'm super busy with college!!!
I'll update as soon as I can