Its because you want your mate. We both want him.

She was right to a point, but I was too tired.

I got out of bed, hopfully a cold glass of water would help. Or better milk and cookies. I dragged myself out of bed wearing my, and out of my room down the stairs to the kitchen. Everyone was alseep, I knew this because the pack house was quiet. I tip toed down the stairs to the kitchen, and hunted for my Oreos.

I normally kept a stash under the sink so that no one would steal the -cough- Tanya. I opened the sinks cupboard and sure enoughthey were there waiting for me. I bent over and picked them up, and heard the door to the front door open. I closed the cupboard real quiet, and waited quietly for whoever it was to past.

Apple Cinnamon...Jacobe

My body tingled and I smiled, someone else was with him.

"Did you catch the scent?" someone said

"Yea, I told Alpha, we're going to find out tomorrow." Jacobs voice sounded worried, then the foots steps stopped right by the kitchen, the lights werent on but I knew they could still hear someone, or me in the kitchen.

"I'm headed to bed." Jacob spoke again,

"Same, night man."

"Night Paul" Jacob said right after. I heard them go up the steps.

I continued fishing out cookies into a small plate, grabbed myself a small glass of milk, and walked bavk yo my bedroom. Atleast thats what I thought. I tiptoed back out of the kitchen when hands wrapped around my waist almost making me lose my cookies, and spill half my milk. I yelped surprised when the tingly feelings came back.

"Boo," a husky voice said in my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear and cheek. I pushed myself away from him frowning and he just looked at me. "What?"

"Damn it Jac you almost made me lose my cookies." I pouted at him and he chuckled.

He took a step closer and circled his arms around me. "Im sorry. If you lost your cookies I would help u find them." He playfully teased. I sighed rolling my eyes at him. 

Pushing him back I stepped out of his arms, he smelt like the woods, and if I didnt back away from him...who knows what I would have done.

"I um...im eating Oreos do u want any?" I showed him my bag of cookies he looked at them then me.

"Sure why not." He said shruging, so we both went up stairs to my room. We sat on the bean bags on the floor, with my little coffee table.

I flipped the tv on, and put Lady and the Tramp. Looking back at Jac I noticed his attention was else where...like my butt.

I gave him my best glare, and he jumped noticing I had just caught him.

I sat back with him, and shoved a cookie in my mouth, he just looked down at me and smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked threw a mouth full of cookie.

"Because im with you."  He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight I laughed rolling my eyes.

An hour had pasted and we had finished about 10 cookies while watching Lady and the Tramp.  He said he was the Tramp and I was lady,hes such a dork.  We said good bye at my door, he left to his room leaving me feeling alone again. I layed down tossing and turning again.

Just get up and see him.

Im not ganna do that.

Why not?

I mentally fround to my wolf. Because we are no hoe and if Jacob wanted us he would have came and stayed with us.

Suddenly there was a low knock on my door. I sat up,  placing my back against the head board.

The door opened slowly, and Jac popped his head in. My heart raced seeing him, and I tried keeping my breathing steady. He walked in my room his eyes never leaving mine. Closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed. He only wore shorts this time, leaving his chest exposed to me. My hands itched just to run them up and down his body.

He placed his handa on my bed, and panther stalked over to me. Not once breaking eye contact, it was slightly intimidating but at the same time exciting. I shrunk back into the bed my head now flat with the pillows. His hands were on eithet side of my face, keeping his weight supported by his hands. His eyes finally broke from mine and focused straigh on my lips. Suddenly his eyes truned a bright gold shineing with want.

Slowly like he was unsure, he leaned down and genetally pressed his lips to mine. It sent sparks threw my body. I instantly wrapped my arms arou d his neck and brought him down ontop of me. His chest pessed against me, his hands on my sides, playing withe the bottom hem of my shirt. I wanted him, and I could feel him kissing me, he wanted me too.

His lips were suddenly eager against mine, kissi g me with more passion , it was leaving me breathless. I had to pull out of the kiss to breath as he kissed down my neck.

A low moan escaped my lips and my brought my neck up to meet him, he licked the spoy ment for him to claim, and started to suck. I dug my nails in to his back at the sudden sensation of pleasure that racked my body at that one momment. My wolf was purring Inside me and practical begging him to claim me.

No Thats not what I want. Sudden realization hit me. I didnt want Jacob to claim me not now. Not here with my pack members in the house. But I felt it once he canines ran across the skin on my shoulder.  I suddenly pushed him back but he was much stronger then me. He froze for a second, then slowly pulled back looking at me. His breathing was heavy and so was mine. His eyes glowed brightly and I knew he was battling his wolf.

"Jac...I...I..can-" His face softened and he cut me off by placing one finger on my lips.

"Shhh." He cooed, and smiled loving me at me. "Its ok, I know, when your ready babe, ill wait. I'll always wait for you ok."

Why was he so good to me. My mate, he was all I could ask for.

"Thank you." I whispered back hiding my face in his neck. And there we layed in eachothers arms falling asleep peacefully for the first time in a long time.

\FLASHBACK END/

"Iry?" Jacobs voice broke my thought,  as I looked back at him. He had the pillow propped his head up with a pillow, looking down at me.

"Yea?" I asked confused.

"Are you hungry?"

As if I didnt answer quick enough my stomach answered for me with a growl, which made me giggle.

"Ill take that as a yes. Go get dressed I wanna take tou some place." He smiled at me, giving me a livht kiss on my forehead befoew he got out of my bed and started walking to my door.

Just before he left, I sat u, "Where are tou ganna take me?" I asked as he opened the door, stopped just before taking a stwp out. He turned around to look at me and gave me his breath taking smirk.

"You'll see."

--------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------

Ahh cliff hanger. sorry guys I had to do it.

Comment let me know if its too detailed. I would please like feed back on how to make it better.

Also im up for an editor to check my work and kinda tweek it just a bit if she wants. Message me and we will talk.

Also what do u guys think about the cover? Thinking about changing it.....

well lovlies thank you. for reading. Comment Vote xD

-D