Please Wake Up

Hey guys so sorry you had to wait so long, but I had a lot of things to attend to like school and crap. You know how it is but I'm glad to say that since summer is finally here I can update way more! So be hyped!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan POV

Its been 2 weeks.

2 fucking weeks!

Neither of them have woken up yet. The doctor said that they both have slipped into a coma, Chelsey didn't break any bones thankfully. But she has a sprained left wrist, bruised abdomen, and a concussion.

Austin broke his arm, sprained his ankle, and also has a concussion.

Cynthia -Austin and Chelsey's doctor- say that they were only in a coma due to the impact they took by the car. But they were only supposed to be out for about a week. Not 2 fucking weeks!

"Evan I think you need to sit down." Said Tyler who was sitting next to a sleeping Audrey.

"No. Pacing helps me calm down." I said a bit to angrily.

"That's what you said last time and you ended up sending that guy to the hospital." He chuckled.

"Well the dude had it coming."

"He was just talking to her. Nothing else."

"I could see the lust in his eyes."

"You were behind him."

"Can we just drop it."

He sighed and re-positioned Audrey so that she was lying down on the couch and got up.

"Listen, I just think you need to relax. They are going to wake up. Don't worry." He said calmly.

"Well I'm sorry. At least you don't have a kid who's stuck in a coma!" I yelled back angrily.

He sighed again.

"You're right, my daughter is not in a coma. But I don't think Chelsey would like you going crazy." He huffed.

"The fans are going nuts man, their saying stuff like 'why did he stop uploading?'and 'did he quit?'. I think you should tell them what happened then maybe they will settle down or something. You just need to do something to do beside pacing here and getting angry, you get what I'm saying?" He said.

I sat back down.

"I don't know Tyler. This is the second time I failed. The second time! She was kidnapped and now this, I can't protect her at all."

"Don't you dare say that. You took her out of that he'll hole and gave her a new home. You gave her a new life. We couldn't stop the kidnapping from happening ok? We couldn't stop the hit in run either ok so stop blaming yourself!"

I let his words sink in for a minute and relaxed into the chair. It was pretty late probably like 11:30 or something. But since it was Friday it didn't really matter. I didn't get much sleep after the incident so I closed my eyes and then darkness.

Chelsey pov

I don't know what's going on.

Then again I don't ever know what's going on, but seriously where am I?

All I remember is getting hit by that car and now it's just dark.

"Chelsey?" I heard a voice say.

I tried to talk but my mouth wouldn't even budge, I tried to open my eyes but they were glued shut.

What the heck is going on?!

"Chelsey, I know your confused by who is talking to you. I'm going to explain some stuff to you ok? If you want to respond then you just have to send it to me as a thought. We can communicate through our thoughts. I know your probably even more confused but let me tell you who I am."

~In thoughts~

Chelsey: ok so who are you? I swear your voice is very familiar.
???: my name is Linda, your mother.
Chelsey: m-mom? No no I'm going crazy!
Linda: your not going crazy sweetie don't worry
Chesley: this is so weird. I'm talking to my dead mother. Wait where's dad?
Linda: your father is not dead.
Chelsey: b-but grandma said that you both died while on that trip
Linda: no I did, actually your father killed me. We were running low on the money to get back home, he suggested that we should go back to our little rental home and sort this out. But when we got back he put deadly ticks on me and then we talked. I didn't know that he put the ticks on me. The next morning I was being wheeled into a hospital but it was to late and I died. Your father however didn't want to be known that he was still alive so he changed his name and got a whole new identity. He forced the doctor who took care of me to tell grandma that we both died. David never loved me. He killed me. I need you to find him and bring him to justice. That is my final wish.
Chelsey: this-this is a-a lot to take in. I can't believe that dad would do this to you. But why? If he never loved you then why did he marry you?
Linda: that is something that you will have to find out from him. He will tell you, ok?
Chelsey: mom what name does he go by now? And when am I going to wake up?
Linda: his name is Carl Carter and you are going to wake up in a minute ok? Can you do what I've asked of you?
Chelsey: yes I can, I promise I will.
Linda: good, I love you so much sweetie and never forget that.
Chelsey: I love you to mom and I will never forget that.
Linda: alright your going to wake up in a few seconds, goodbye.
Chelsey: bye

~ Out of Thoughts ~

I try to open my eyes again and finally could. I tried to talk but I couldn't due to this tube that's coming out of my mouth. Oh well at least I'm awake! I saw the nurse button thing at the side of my bed so I pushed it and a couple of seconds later a doctor and nurse came in.

"Hey Chelsey glad your awake. Can you squeeze my hand?" She said.

I did as I was told.

"Good. Now I'm going to get the tube out of your mouth ok?"

I nodded and she got it out.

"Alright we're going to get your family in here and leave you guys alone."

"Wait, what day is it and what time is it?" I asked.

"It's June 10th and it's about 11:30 at night." She said.

"I was out for 2 weeks?" I asked shocked.

"Afraid so, you were in a coma but it was only supposed to last about a week. Don't know why it took you another week but the body is a mysterious thing." She said and walked out the door.

"He killed my mom."