A Fight & An Idea

Jay's POV~

"So this is the guy who asked you out?" I said, suddenly not just half-angry.

"Yeah, that's me. You have a problem with that?" He asked me. He also answered for Carlos. For some reason that bugged me. I heard Carlos' Hesitant voice behind me.

"J-Jay, you ok?"

"Yeah." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, you're Jay. Jafar's son. Hm." Aziz said.

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" I turned his question back on him without answering it. His eyes darted back to me.

"Oh did I say that out loud? Heh, I guess I think out loud a lot. But I don't have a problem with who you are unless you have a problem with who I am."

"And who would you be? Besides the one that's taking my best friend on his first date."

"It's your first date?" He asked Carlos over my shoulder. I glanced to my left at Carlos. I would let him answer for himself. Unlike somebody I just met. Then he blushed.

"Uh, y-y-yeah I g-guess it is." He stuttered. I looked back at Aziz. He was smiling. I wonder how many ways I could snap his neck. I thought absently, tilting my head up to the side and looking at the ceiling as I counted them. Conjure a snake to do it, do it myself......

"Whatchya thinking about?" Aziz asked me. I scattered my thoughts and quickly made something up.

"Why you haven't answered my question yet."

"Oh, right. I'm Aziz-" I inteupted him.

"I know."

"The son of Jasmine and Aladdin." My ears perked up at this.

"Oh, is that so?" I said, my tone even. Carlos looked at me, and he seemed worried. He should be, I was going to kick this street rat's ass.

"Yes, it is. And I'm not too happy that Carlos is roomed with you." He answered. My glare darkened and I picked Aziz up by his shirt collar and held him against the doorframe.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked, my voice getting deep as a girl scurried by with a squeak. (A/N- Comment your guess who that was and message me if you want the answer.)

"Jay! Put him down!" Carlos screamed as he started frantically pulling on my arm. I let my grip in Aziz's shirt loosen and he dropped to the floor. I then let my arm drop. Aziz then punche dme in the gut and followed through with another punch aimed at my jaw, but I caught it before it could connect. I was going to punch him with my other hand but Carlos stepped inbetween us, stopping me. I quickly released Aziz's fist and left.

~Later that evening~

I arrived back at our dorm to find Evie working on the sewing machine, Carlos playing a video game, and Mal going through a book of spells on Carlos' bed. 

"Any luck with Jane?" I ask Mal, who lets out an annoyed sigh. 

"Would I be going through every spell in this book if I had?" She said, raising a brow and huffing again.

"Right..." I said, turning on my heel and reaching for the door handle. 

"I heard we all get to go to Ben's coronation," Evie pipes up.

"What does that have to do with the wand?" Mal asks, annoyed, a lot. 

"It's used in the ceremony, and I have nothing to wear of course," Evie sighs as I swing the door open, only to hear what she said and stop, one foot out the door, come back in and shut the door. Just as I do so, there's a knock at it. I turn around, again, to open it. Speak of the devil.

"Hi Ben," I say, Mal rushing to hide the spell book and hopping up behind me. 

"Hi- oh hi Mal?" He asks, looking between us, an action that sends be to my bed. He whispers something to her, and she shakes her head vigorously. Huh, I wonder what that was about. (A/N-Comment your guess please. Message me if you want the answer.)

"Anyway, I hadn't seen you guys today, so I thought I'd check up on you." Ben states,looking at Mal. I don't like where that is going. I don't like Mal like that, she's just like a sister to me, and I don't want her dating. 

"I think we're good," she says, closing the door slowly and smiling at him. I really don't like where that's going. "Oh wait! Is it true we all get to go to your coronation?" She asks, swinging the door back open swiftly. 

"Um, yeah," he says, confused by her question. This is more like it. 

"So is it at all possible we could sit in the front row, just to, you know, soak up all that goodness?" She asks, leaning closer to him. I growl in my head. 

"Oh no, I don't think so, it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend up front. Sorry," he says, looking like he's feeling guilty as he says girlfriend. Hmmm, this guy seems like a douche. 

"Girlfriend?" Mal questions, making him look even more guilty.

"Uh yeah," he responds, looking down as she smiles wide.

"Ok, bye!" She says, slamming the door in his face. She spins around.

"Looks like it's time for Benny-boo to get a new girlfriend." She says cheerfully. I wonder how brittle his bones are....