The Voice.

Jay's POV; Conversation w/ the voice, V=Voice, J=Jay~

V- I can't believe he actually said yes.

J- Why not? I mean, he did dump Aziz for me...

V- No, he decided not to go on a date with Aziz for an unknown reason, and he couldn't have dumped him, as they hadn't even been on a date yet.

J- Buzzkill...

V- I am not! I just inform you of the facts by correcting you.

J-Wait, who even are you?

V- I'm your genie adviser, that means I advise you in your life, academics, and how you use your powers. 

J- Soooooo, what do I call you then?

V- I don't care, it is up to you.

J- Imma call you......

V- Can't think of anything?

J- No, I can, I just, can't right now.

V- Uh huh. 

J- It's not my fault! You must be blocking my mind or something.

V- I have no control over your thoughts or actions, I only influence them.

J- Right.....

V- It's true.

J- Sure. Anyway, Imma call you G.

(V is now G) 

G- Why?

J- 'Cause it's the first thing that popped into my head. 

G- Alright. 

(Out of conversation)

"Hey Jay?" I heard someone ask, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed instinctively. I left my eyes closed. 

"Could you move your arm?" Carlos asked timidly. I opened my eyes and remembered that he had fallen asleep without letting go of my arm. He must've let go once he'd woken up. But my arm hadn't moved. I shifted my gaze to a blushing Carlos.

"And why would I do that? I'm rather comfortable..." I teased.

"But," he looked shocked, but then he pouted. Dang it! I thought. I reluctantly moved my arm and he grinned and sprang up. I turned over and went back to sleep.

Carlos's POV~

I woke up to find myself in Jay's bed, my arms clinging to one of his. I blushed and quickly removed my arms, even though he was probably asleep. I tried to move his arm off my chest, but I couldn't. Why do I have to be so weak? I asked myself. 

"Hey Jay?" I asked softly, hoping to wake him up. He hummed in response. "Could you move your arm?" I asked even softer this time.

  "And why would I do that? I'm rather comfortable..." He said, and I could hear the teasing tone. 

"But..." I said, quickly replacing my shock with a pout. He moved his arm. Yes! I cheered to myself as I sprang up and grinned. I turned around to find him on his side and presumably back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself as I turned and got dressed, going in the bathroom and brushing my teeth. This was going to be a great day.

Narrator  POV~ 

Carlos thought to himself, This is going to be a great day. But he didn't know how wrong he could be.

A/N~ Filler chapter! I'm sorry, but I wanted to write something, so I did. I have a plan for the next chapter, so. I'll see ya then.