High School Diaries (Chapter 83)~Geronimo.

Laurance's POV

"What're we going to do with the body?" I ask Adam as Aaron is out. 

"We have to leave her here... We can't risk people knowing about her death. And, if we moved the body, where would we put it?" Adam seems to be thinking long and hard about this. 

"I... Honestly don't know." I sigh. 

Before Adam can say anything, I hear the door open.

"Laurance, the kids are leaving, if you want to see Marshal, then lets go." Aaron's voice rings in my ears. 

I glance at Adam, then get up and walk with Aaron. I really hope that Jeffory can handle all of this...

~Nightime, Laurance's POV

"I have to call Lucinda." Adam states. 

I pace back and forth in the living room. Adam, Aaron and I are all discussing how we're going to bring Aphmau back. She's still in Cadenza's bedroom, but that's the only place we can have her. We can't risk moving her, or else people could possibly see her, and we don't want others to worry. I pick up my phone and call Garroth. 

"Garroth, come over now. It's about Aphmau." I say into the phone before he gets a chance to say 'Hello'. 

"ZANE, GET YOUR STUFF AND LETS GO. QUICKLY." Garroth's voice echoes, "We'll be over in a minute." Garroth states, then hangs up. 

"Garroth's coming over in a bit." I inform. The two nod, then the doorbell rings. 

"Come in!" I exclaims, knowing that it's Garroth. 

"Why'd you drag me here?" Zane snarls. 

"I couldn't just leave my baby brother at the house alone!" Garroth exclaims. 

"WHAT ABOUT VYLAD? HE'S THE YOUNGEST." Zane yells. 

"He's with Dante." Garroth finishes the conversation. 

I wiggle my eyebrows at Garroth, but he just replies with the roll of his eyes, "Come in, I have something to show you." I lead everyone into Cadenza's room. Garroth and Zane's jaws drop at the sight of Aphmau.

Garroth's fists clench as Zane reads the message over and over again. 

"Everyone, leave the room... Right now." Zane commands. 

"No, we can't just leave you here, Baby Brother!" Garorth exclaims. 

"I said go!" Zane demands in a stern tone. 

"B-But--" Aaron starts, but Zane pushes all of us out before any of us can object any further.

Zane's POV

I look at Aphmau. We were friends at the beginning of the year, but eventually lost contact. "A-Aphmau?" I croak, tears glistening in my eyes, "I-I wish I could bring you back." A tear slips down my cheek. 

"Ahahaha, seems somebody's seen the death of a warrior." A feminine voice giggles from behind me. 

My skin turns black as my blue eye becomes completely white. Black particles start to spin around me as my phone grows into a sword. I turn around and clasp weapons with the female. She has pink hair and blue eyes. 

"What do you want?" I snarl. 

"I want you and Aphmau DEAD." She smirks. 

"You've already killed Aphmau, but you won't be killing me." I snap. 

I push her against the wall and dig my blade into her skin, "You think you'll kill me that easy?" She says.

"Sure." A smirk paints onto my face as I start digging it further into her skin.